EXV Finals ....... week one

Started by nostradamus, August 08, 2013, 11:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

all ur teamz suk, carn da valkriez! !!! 1232jnrpio23m12[1pmer[1e

Justin Bieber

Nails Elephants actually said something first, so he's the cancer.

nostradamus

Attention EXVers

l wanted to make you aware of a stuff-up l made last night, when l got home from a trivia night (yes there were a few drinkies involved  :-[)

Here's the order of events......

* l got home from work and posted this team (4.30ish)

B: Burgoyne, O'Brien, Spurr, Yarran
M: Ablett (c), Swan (vc), Griffen, ROK
R: Bellchambers
F: Tippett, JRoo, Gunston, Motlop
U: Hill, Moloney

Emerg: Pears (b), Howlett (m), Hansen (f)

* then about an hour or so later l altered my team (6.00ish), moving Pears on-ground and Yarran to the bench & Hansen on-ground and Gunston to the bench

*the problem l have is when l got home from my night out (1.00ish) l got str8 on to see how things went and posted my scores (dumb move)

*as soon as l woke up this morning l realised, and wanted to let you all know before there was a fuss about it

*there weren't alot of teams posted when l made my positional changes, so l'm pretty sure they were seen by other coaches, and l'd really appreciate anyone who did to speak up and confirm what l'm saying

*l'm hoping that during my time here people have come to know that l'm scrupulously honest and fair and would never cheat

*cheers guys the ball's in your court now

* l'm off to go and move a mate's houseboat, so l'll log on later to see how this pans out

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2013, 07:53:20 AM
Nails Elephants actually said something first, so he's the cancer.

You're a cancer! :-X

Nails hates JBs so he just needed an excuse to get stuck in haha :P

elephants

And nostra, that'll be up to Holz ^

Nails

I'm not going to lie...

When I checked Nostra's team last night straight after the game (before he got home/before he edited it)

He had Gunston in the emergencies from what I recall. I'm just trying to be honest for an honest bloke. Even though he's my opponent. To be honest it's a shame he saw the injury coming and foiled my plans of beating him with injury affected players.

Therefore as his opponent last week I have no issue with him having his team with Gunston in emergencies.

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on August 09, 2013, 12:39:00 AM
Macedonian Wolves

B - Hartlett, Guerra(106), Broughton, Gibson(84)
M - Stanton, Masten(C), Ebert, Vince
R - Leuenberger
F - Ryder, JJKennedy, Martin(VC)(100), Whitecross(86)
U - Walters, Savage(115)
E - Foley(102), Bruest(94), Reid

Need big quarters from Hartlett and Ebert to keep me competitive here. Deledio did a nice job junking up for Holz, him and Adcock have combined for 197.

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on August 10, 2013, 11:31:47 AM
I'm not going to lie...

When I checked Nostra's team last night straight after the game (before he got home/before he edited it)

He had Gunston in the emergencies from what I recall. I'm just trying to be honest for an honest bloke. Even though he's my opponent. To be honest it's a shame he saw the injury coming and foiled my plans of beating him with injury affected players.

Therefore as his opponent last week I have no issue with him having his team with Gunston in emergencies.

cheers Nails, l do appreciate it mate

Spinking

Up to date scores available at Game Day

Apologies for the delay! Things going as expected thus far. Looks like captaincy selections will play a large role in things this week.

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on August 09, 2013, 12:39:00 AM
Macedonian Wolves

B - Hartlett(86), Guerra(106), Broughton, Gibson(84)
M - Stanton, Masten(C), Ebert(104), Vince
R - Leuenberger(68)
F - Ryder, JJKennedy, Martin(VC)(100), Whitecross(86)
U - Walters, Savage(115)
E - Foley(102), Bruest(94), Reid

Happy so far, need a monster or two and anything could happen...

Nails

B: Burgoyne 103, O'Brien, Spurr, Pears
M: Ablett (c), Swan (vc), Griffen, ROK
R: Bellchambers
F: Tippett, JRoo 81, Hansen, Motlop 89
U: Hill, Moloney 40

313/4

Good score For Rouletteys

They will smash us this week

D - Enright 99, Murphy, Lake 69, Newman 59
M - Montagna 222 (C), Watson (VC), Cooney, Dal Santo
R - Minson
F - S. Johnson 109, N. Riewoldt 104, Bartel 55, Cox
UTI - McLean, Dalziell

717/7 (capt played)

Bartel's lowest score for the season when it counts. Can't play like this against a champion team.

Congrats on your win Russia. Unless your stars play terrible

Thinking about it we're still a reasonable chance, but them with HGA will make it very tough and captain Ablett a killer if he goes big.

elephants

Oh Joel Selwood you beautiful man/captain.

Spinking

Scores now updated at Game Day

Things now really heating up. Macedonia looking a very real chance of knocking off the Eagles, Sweden appear to have Russia's measure at his stage. Belarus and Vatican still up in the air, and The Bashers are close to knocking Iceland out of the finals!

Spinking

Final scores now available at Game Day

Congratulations to the Wolves, Metal, Bison and Bashers who have posted victories. The Eagles and Roulettes, while surprise losses, will live to fight another day - unfortunately we say goodbye to the Valkyries and Polar Bears.

LaHug

There's no way that Ablett or Swan will have two poor games in a row. I'm boned.