Main Menu

EXV: Round 14 2013

Started by nostradamus, August 01, 2013, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

SPANISH STALLIONS:

DEFENDERS: Dyson Heppell, Nick Smith, Mark Baguley, Sam Docherty

MIDFIELDERS: Patrick Dangerfield (C), Jaeger O'Meara (VC), Josh P. Kennedy, Daniel Rich

RUCK: David Hale

FORWARDS: Lance Franklin, Jack Darling, Ben McGlynn, Leroy Jetta

INTERCHANGE: Jack Newnes, Mitch Grigg

Spinking

Quote from: Scrads on August 02, 2013, 06:40:49 PM
Quote from: Spinking on August 02, 2013, 05:54:07 PM
Greek Titans

Def: Ellis, Vlaustin, Harwood, Colquhuon
Mid: Sidebottom (C) , Hannebery (VC), Liberatore, Coniglio
Ruck: Gawn
Fwd: D Smith, A Tomlinson, A Hall, D Giansiracusa
Utilities: D Shiel, T Scully

Emg: Lucas (M), Smedts (F), Myers (D)

Will have Game Day updated shortly...

Scary week to be playing you Spink, players like Sidey and Libba have shown they can go huge and I wouldn't put it past some if your GWS brigade getting good scores vs Melbourne this week. Wolves will need to be at their best.

My boys are a bit up and down unfortunately. Can rip it up at times, or go missing...

Think you are missing a Capt mate... Pretty sure you can just put it on anyone who hasn't played yet.

Scrads

Quote from: Spinking on August 02, 2013, 08:47:08 PM
Quote from: Scrads on August 02, 2013, 06:40:49 PM
Quote from: Spinking on August 02, 2013, 05:54:07 PM
Greek Titans

Def: Ellis, Vlaustin, Harwood, Colquhuon
Mid: Sidebottom (C) , Hannebery (VC), Liberatore, Coniglio
Ruck: Gawn
Fwd: D Smith, A Tomlinson, A Hall, D Giansiracusa
Utilities: D Shiel, T Scully

Emg: Lucas (M), Smedts (F), Myers (D)

Will have Game Day updated shortly...

Scary week to be playing you Spink, players like Sidey and Libba have shown they can go huge and I wouldn't put it past some if your GWS brigade getting good scores vs Melbourne this week. Wolves will need to be at their best.

My boys are a bit up and down unfortunately. Can rip it up at times, or go missing...

Think you are missing a Capt mate... Pretty sure you can just put it on anyone who hasn't played yet.

Oops, Stanton please!!

Spinking

Running totals available at Game Day

Couple of interesting matches at this stage - Vatican v Serbia very tight at this stage but would expect Serbia to get a good lead today.

Missing a Capt for you Holz. Assume Pendles?

Ziplock

haha, nah we got this, have you not seen my beast forward line

R Bewick, N Haynes, J Grant, S Gumbleton

#plzcomebackgoodesandchristensen

Nails

Damn, should have left Tuck out of the team. Wanted to give him a welcome back game though and knowing we had a really easy opponent thought I'd give some others a rest.

Holz

Captain pendles vice goddard

elephants

Surely we won't win without Swallow!? :o This would make it 4-0 between me and Torp for the Red Cross Cup :o

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on August 04, 2013, 01:12:25 PM

haha, was reallllly hoping you'd forget :P

on a side note- don't want to jinx myself or him, but jarrad grant may finally be showing why he was such a high draft pick

*cries with happiness*

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on August 04, 2013, 01:36:03 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 04, 2013, 01:12:25 PM

haha, was reallllly hoping you'd forget :P

on a side note- don't want to jinx myself or him, but jarrad grant may finally be showing why he was such a high draft pick

*cries with happiness*

He's also got a Belgian Uncle who he is very close with ;)

Ziplock

haha, I'm actually so happy right now. All I need is for veszpremi to start playing and average 80 and my initially shower draft choices suddenly look ok :P

Scrads

If my calculations are correct (so unlikely haha), Spink and I were level on 1260 apiece when Ben Reid took that mark with 5 seconds left and kicked the goal after the siren to give the Wolves a 1272-1260 win :o

Spinking

Final Totals available at Game Day

Right you were Scrads, that cost the Titans big time - even a draw would have secured us a finals birth!  ::)

Anyway, Ladder up shortly, but I imagine it will show that the Bashers will have pipped us for 8th spot. I'd like to be the first to congratulate them, and all teams who made the Finals!  Thanks everyone for what has been a really exciting season!

Adamant

Great work Spink, very unlucky for you to miss out on finals.

Trolls avoid the spoon! ;D

Justin Bieber

If only Dempsey didn't get injured so early :(. Congratz on winning this time Huggy and Bisons, if we meet again in Finals the result shall be different!