British XV's Open Coaching position - Crosby Cruisers

Started by Ringo, July 23, 2013, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

As the coach of the Crosby Cruisers has gone missing and not lodged a Team for the last 3 weeks I am now calling for applications to take over as coach of the Cruisers. This action is following the Rules.

The Cruisers currently sit in 12th place on the Table and have been as high as 8th position. They have quite a strong list and with management can be a force in years to come.

For those who may not know much about the competition we name 15 players each week from your squad and three emergencies. British XV's is based on the Sportal scoring system and players receive the Sportal score.

Here is a link to the rules to clarify and please feel free to browse other threads in the British competition.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,70282.0.html

All coaches are encouraged to apply including those without a team in the XV competitions.

Here is the Cruisers current playing list,

1   Matthew Boyd
2   Jack Redden
3   Dale Thomas
4   Travis Boak
5   Kade Simpson
6   Jarrad McVeigh
7   Steve Johnson
8   Sam Kerridge
9   Sam Gilbert
10   Matthew Pavlich
11   Andrew Embley
12   David Hale
13   Mason Shaw
14   Darren Jolly
15   Heath Scotland
16   Jed Adcock
17   Sam Gilbert
18   Joel Macdonald
19   Phil Davis
20   Tom Bell
21   Cale Hooker
22   Tom Clurey
23   Ryan Harwood
24   Jackson Ramsay
25   Taylor Hine
26   Simon White
27   Shaun Edwards
28   Kane Mitchell
29   Daniel Jackson
30   Jamie Macmillan
31   Mitchell Grigg
32   Paul Seedsman
33   Thomas Sheridan
34   Aidan Riley
35   Aaron Joseph
36   Brett Ebert
37   Travis Colyer
38   Robert Warnock
39   Daniel Currie
40   Jordan Murdoch
41   Mason Wood
42   Jay Lever
43   Sam Grimley
44   Nicholas Joyce
45   Sam Siggins

You can apply in this thread stating what you consider the best team is, what you would do to strengthen the team and future goals. Applications will close at mid night Thursday 25th July.

Please note that this competition is ongoing so there will be trade periods as per rules where you can strengthen the team, as well as drafts similar to AFL.

If any further information is required kindly PM me and I will answer.

nrich102

ossie85

I haven't discussed this with my co-coach yet, but I'd be happy for me/Jukes to apply for this one. And then Ringo randomly select who coaches Swindon and who coaches Cosby?

Only if numbers are an issue and Jukes agrees....

ossie85

hi Ringo - Jukes has officially agreed.

We would like to formally apply for this (providing no other applicants), and if successful, will leave it for you to randomly choose who coaches Swindon and who coaches Crosby

Ringo

Good afternoon all.

I would like to thank both Ossie and Jukes for their willingness to separate and allowing one to take over the Cruisers.

I resolved the issue in a very democratic decision by tossing a coin to decide to who had the cruisers.  Ossie was Tails and Jukes heads and the coin fell as tails so Ossie85 will be taking over the Cruisers and jukes will now be sole coach of the Swaggers.

Justin Bieber

SydneyRox