Main Menu

EXV Round 13

Started by Holz, July 25, 2013, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Final Results at Game Day

A draw between Scotland and England makes things very interesting going into the last round. Both Holz and Nostra scored over 160 - Any idea if this is a record?

Ladder up in a minute

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on July 28, 2013, 07:57:23 PM
Final Results at Game Day

A draw between Scotland and England makes things very interesting going into the last round. Both Holz and Nostra scored over 160 - Any idea if this is a record?

Ladder up in a minute

First time 2 160+ scores I think.

Nails that's why Russia is second favourites to win.

Nails

They've scored less than us for the season... IDK about after this round

So dunno how scoring less for a season makes them larger favourites...

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 28, 2013, 08:37:11 PM
They've scored less than us for the season... IDK about after this round

So dunno how scoring less for a season makes them larger favourites...

Because they have the swan ablett combo plus they are more up and down you normally pull out big scores. Russia goes huge or average.

Justin Bieber

Just need that midfield held for one week, and Russians will struggle. But saying that, hard to have a week where that happens. Certainly looks like a two horse race but Metal could do some damage as well possibly. There may be some upsets if the next level of teams have some good weeks in the finals!

elephants

Soo... This is the last round next week yeah? We should totes get trading going asap after finals :P 8)

Scrads

Quote from: elephants on July 28, 2013, 09:52:38 PM
Soo... This is the last round next week yeah? We should totes get trading going asap after finals :P 8)

Agreed :P

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on July 28, 2013, 09:53:47 PM

Will talk to the other mods about trade restrictions will start right after the eagles take the flag.

The question is, will anoyone be brave enough to trade with me. Firesale on my defenders.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 28, 2013, 11:48:58 PM

Will talk to the other mods about trade restrictions will start right after the eagles take the flag.

The question is, will anoyone be brave enough to trade with me. Firesale on my defenders.

Whaaaaat?? I dont wanna wait until 2047 to trade!

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 28, 2013, 11:53:42 PM

Don't worry was talking about Serbia not West Coast ;)

Nails

What do you consider "big" Holz?

If anything Metal are also inconsistent

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 29, 2013, 12:04:17 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 28, 2013, 11:53:42 PM

Don't worry was talking about Serbia not West Coast ;)

Haha touche ;) We'll be right next year, Woosh just really wanted a top 10 draft pick :P

nostradamus

Will talk to the other mods about trade restrictions will start right after the eagles take the flag

counting your chickens a bit there Holz  ::)

elephants

We can't make finals unless we win while Lez and Spink lose and even then we would need our percentage to top the Titans!

Holz

Guys I have it tough Dixon is back pumped out a big score and Nicholls is out. Too many good defenders. To make it worse swallow and walker will get back status next year and Simpson could get it too.

#cutforholz