BXV: Liverpool Rams

Started by Nige, July 19, 2013, 10:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 31, 2015, 01:35:30 PM
Haha love the Golden Potato Award.

Nathan Hrovat and Travis Cloke must have come close in that one as well.
Nah, Trav's a good bloke for chickening out of the grand final and allowing Ben Brown to a premiership player, that's all I've ever wanted. As such, Trav will leave most likely be leaving Liverpool because he can't handle the constant gloating of his premiership teammates.

Hrovat could have won it, but I'm so mad at him that he doesn't even deserve an award. He's on sale for a packet of chips.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on August 31, 2015, 02:27:17 PM

Nah, Trav's a good bloke for chickening out of the grand final and allowing Ben Brown to a premiership player, that's all I've ever wanted. As such, Trav will leave most likely be leaving Liverpool because he can't handle the constant gloating of his premiership teammates.

Hrovat could have won it, but I'm so mad at him that he doesn't even deserve an award. He's on sale for a packet of chips.

Considering what I offered you last year for Hrovat :P I'm happy you didn't take it haha.

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 31, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Considering what I offered you last year for Hrovat :P I'm happy you didn't take it haha.
Honestly don't even remember what that was.

GoLions

Nige

Memphistopheles

I'll offer up these for him.

Nige

Congrats to Todd Goldstein on winning Her Majesty's MVP Award for the best player in British XVs and to coach Nige for being named BXVs coach of the year for 2015 by his peers!

Nige

Trade Hub 2015

Liverpool give: Travis Cloke + Nat 17
Grope Lane give: Reece Conca + Tyrone Vickery

Liverpool give: Chris Masten + Lewis Taylor
Swansea give: Eddie Betts + Tim Membrey

Liverpool give: Jacob Townsend
Hastings give: R45

Liverpool give: Dan Currie
Bradford give: Will Minson

Liverpool give: N35
Birmingham give: Majak Daw

Liverpool give: Tom Curren + N67
Hebden Bridge give: N55

Liverpool give: Nathan Hrovat + Eli Templeton
Grope Lane Giants give: Rhys Palmer

Liverpool give: Lindsay Thomas
Nottingham give: N54

Nige

National Draft Selections

Michael Hartley - Pick #50

Marcus Adams - Pick #51

Ben Crocker - Pick #54

Yestin Eades - Pick #55

Tyrone Leonardis - Pick #60

Nige

Rookie Draft Selections

Farren Ray - Pick #45

Brady Grey - Pick #48

Nige

Announcement

The Liverpool Rams Football Club is delighted to announce that fanTCfool has joined the club as an assistant coach! It's believed that Coach Nige made contact over the weekend and put forth the lucrative offer to which fanTCfool said yes. Not much else is known at this time as the signing came as a shock to everyone associated with the club as rumour had it that Nige was quite satisfied running the show on his own with little to no internal or external help. Stay tuned for more developments.

fanTCfool

Very pleased to have joined the reigning premiers for the 2016 season!  ;D
No doubt we'll be talking in three-peats and four-peats in the years to come  8)

Nige

Liverpool BnF update!

Votes are awarded under the 5-4-3-2-1 system. 5 for the best score and so on and so forth. In the event two players score the same, both players are awarded votes for the corresponding placement.

Here are the votes and the tally up to Round 10!

Treloar holds a very strong lead but can still be caught! Will Goldy go beastmode and push for back-to-back monstrum medals or will James Kelly pull off a miraculous upset? Let us know!

fanTCfool

Something tells me Goldy will be very keen to come home with a wet sail! Should be close!

Nige

The winner of the monstrum medal for 2016 is:

Adam Treloar!

The final leaderboard:

Winners of the other awards:

Leader of the Flock - Josh Gibson
Lord of Liverpool - Tim Membrey
Golden Potato - Tyrone Vickery