EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

My trade for the round was Santon out, Zabaletta in. Very happy with that trade :)

Vinny

I worry the lead Timmy has is too much for me to catch up. :'(

timmyparso

Quote from: Vinny on February 09, 2014, 06:39:16 PM

Still a long way to go Vinny, a few guys made a lot of ground this week with Hazard as captain, one week is all it takes. Wish I'd captained hazard though.

Having said that I'm doing terrible in the head 2 head league. Started with 9 straight wins but can barely win anything since even though I have more overall points  :o

Head 2 head is a minefield

timmyparso

Quote from: Tominator on February 09, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
Quote from: timmyparso on February 08, 2014, 08:41:25 PM
Fonte in, colman and koseleny on bench.

Koscielny on the bench has worked well, I did the same

Hope coleman works the same, not expecting 90mins due to return from injury. Had bardsley and fonte on field for only 1 point each though. At least cahill seems solid with Chelseas water tight defence.

Vinny

Quote from: timmyparso on February 09, 2014, 08:13:18 PM
Quote from: Vinny on February 09, 2014, 06:39:16 PM

Still a long way to go Vinny, a few guys made a lot of ground this week with Hazard as captain, one week is all it takes. Wish I'd captained hazard though.

Having said that I'm doing terrible in the head 2 head league. Started with 9 straight wins but can barely win anything since even though I have more overall points  :o

Head 2 head is a minefield

Haha yeah you are right man but you have a nice lead!

If you went Hazard captain, I'd be done, hahah.

I'm not in the FF H2H. Coming third in my school one though.

I went Dzeko captain who scored a whopping 1 + 1 = 2  ::)

T Dog

Brought in Chamberlain for Young for a +3 points benefit. So whoop whoop big deal I hear you say?..won my Cup round by 2 points... ;D

T Dog

Was I the only one to muckup game dates and hadn't fixed my side this week?.. :-[

Vinny

That sucks T :(

Went Sturridge captain and brought in Gerrard, good week :)

What's the deal with our city players and stuff who didn't have a game?

T Dog

No score.....games must even up sometime..got a draw in the cup as well...not sure who wins.. :-\

timmyparso

Yep, both games rescheduled, some interesting gameweeks coming, starting with gameweek 28 where another 2 games are rescheduled and gameweek 29 expected to have a few games rescheduled due to FA Cup round 6.

Bank what trades you can, a double free trade will be a massive bonus in these weeks.

tor01doc

Going to be some low scores - or lots of points sacrificed with transfers - this week.

BoredSaint

traded in some man u players since they play this week and will also play twice later (in 2 GW i think)

timmyparso

EPL Fantasy seems to have become a ghost town since AFL Fantasy openned up

T Dog

a poor couple of rounds of fixturing didnt help....but the next two....watch out.. ;D

timmyparso

Rooney as Captain saved my team last week carrying 3 doughnuts, somehow ended up ranked 1795 overall!!!!