EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Tominator on January 22, 2014, 05:22:19 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 22, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
Honestly don't like having Sturridge and Saurez in the same team. What happens if Liverpool get held goalless?

It's a risk I am willing to take
Yeah fair enough then. I just prefer not having 2 players from the same team on the same line. Did you consider Adebayor at all?

Vinny

I am getting on Adebayor. Keeping Sturridge.

Tominator

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 22, 2014, 05:27:01 PM
Quote from: Tominator on January 22, 2014, 05:22:19 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 22, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
Honestly don't like having Sturridge and Saurez in the same team. What happens if Liverpool get held goalless?

It's a risk I am willing to take
Yeah fair enough then. I just prefer not having 2 players from the same team on the same line. Did you consider Adebayor at all?

I have considered Adebayor, definitely. I just feel that while the wheels of the SAS juggernaut are in motion, and I don't have Aguero, Sturridge was a necessary pick-up.

But also, I can downgrade Sturridge or Giroud to Adebayor. If I went with Adebayor instead of Sturridge/Giroud, I wouldn't be able to upgrade because I probably would have spent my money elsewhere.

timmyparso

Welcome to my team Juan Mata  8)

Tominator

CrowsFan

So since I'm planning on using my wildcard after tonights round I decided to do some trades with the sole purpose of this round and then trading them back out. So traded out Negredo since apparently he is injured and brought in Eto'o, then with the extra cash traded out some cheapo back for Ashley Cole, with the sole reason that they are playing West Ham so should keep a clean sheet and score some goals... Will then trade them out after :)

Luigi197

I had Cabaye, Ramsay and Remy; so with the Free Wildcard expiring soon; jiggled my team up a bit.

Mignolet, (K Davis)
Dawson, Distin, Fonte, (Gabbidon, R Bennett)
Hazard, Y Toure, Lallana, Mirallas, (Shelvey)
Suarez, Giroud, Sturridge.

Overall Points: 1,239
Overall Rank: 786,479

T Dog

Whats with the Ramsay injury? Still having on the bench.. :-\

Luigi197

Quote from: T Dog on January 31, 2014, 01:15:54 PM
Whats with the Ramsay injury? Still having on the bench.. :-\

i saw somewhere the expected return date is unknown, and therefore could potentially be a while. using the free wc i ditched him before his value goes down anymore; and if he comes back at a later date; i'll trade him back in.

Tominator

Ramsey was due to come back mid-week ... then sustained a knock on Tuesday which will most likely keep him out for 4-6 weeks apparently!!

BoredSaint

classic ramsay.. if he isnt killing people with goals hes injured.

T Dog

Thanks everyone...out he goes.... >:(

Vinny

So what moves have you guys made this week?

timmyparso

Fonte in, colman and koseleny on bench.

Tominator

Quote from: timmyparso on February 08, 2014, 08:41:25 PM
Fonte in, colman and koseleny on bench.

Koscielny on the bench has worked well, I did the same