Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Won my knockout match 64-62 :)
How is everyone else going?

T Dog

Quote from: vinny on January 14, 2014, 11:47:23 AM
Strong team T.

I really want Welbeck but I am worried for when RVP is back.

Mertesacker > Sagna maybe.

Aguero fan?

was hoping to get Rooney back in for Welbeck and a back downgrade but Sturridge really caught my interest...so may take 3 trades and a hit when he is firing again  >:(  Still Ramsay back soon so Mertesacker will be benched or gone. Thanks for the heads up on Sagna..will have a good look... on a side issue..RVP coming back...now theres a fallen premium this year..better get on to him too... ::)

T Dog

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 14, 2014, 12:15:50 PM

Still alive HB..with a massive 68 - 66 win this week :)

BoredSaint

timmyparso

Quote from: T Dog on January 14, 2014, 12:39:31 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 14, 2014, 12:15:50 PM

Still alive HB..with a massive 68 - 66 win this week :)

I died in the first round, had a shocker  :(

timmyparso

Quote from: vinny on January 14, 2014, 11:27:35 AM
Haha I need to catch Timmy, I took an 8 last week though :P

Now WC.

But I covered all of my hits.

;D

timmyparso

Wildcard............... ACTIVE!!!!

CrowsFan

Looking more and more likely I am going out of the Cup this round. Got a 4 point lead, but he has 2 players left to play that I don't have, namely Lukaku and Ridgewell. Need them to score 3 points or less between them since if it's a tie he will win according to the rules...

Quite annoyed since I had to decide who to field out of Caulker (vs City), Chester (vs Norwich) or Ward (vs Stoke) as my final defender. Obviously Caulker wasn't an option, and so went with Chester. He gets injured after 14 minutes and gives me 1 point. Ward gets a clean sheet and gets 6. So there was 5 more points I could have had! >:(

Vinny

Wilshere and Johnson. Getting on! Taking risks.

CrowsFan

Gonna wait a week before using my wildcard. Will most likely bring in Ade too, he is killing it at the moment!

timmyparso

Toying with this a WC team, thinking going unique with no Aguero, kind of gives a more balanced team with no budget forward or mid and allows rotation based on draw. If Cabaye stays at Newcastle (rumoured to be going to Paris!!), he will be included at expense of Erikson. Ramsey better be back soon, I've held him this long.

BoredSaint

I really like eriksen ATM.. Had him during the bloody AVB games when he barely played. Now I want him back but no space

Tominator

I wildcarded last week and got 61, reasonably happy with it!  Getting Aguero would have wrecked the team balance so I went for stronger overall; risk I am willing to take

(This was a screenshot from last week too)

This is my WC team. 0.1 in the bank!

CrowsFan

Honestly don't like having Sturridge and Saurez in the same team. What happens if Liverpool get held goalless?

Tominator

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 22, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
Honestly don't like having Sturridge and Saurez in the same team. What happens if Liverpool get held goalless?

It's a risk I am willing to take