New Coach of the Trolls

Started by Holz, July 12, 2013, 01:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I would like to give a warm welcome to Adamant who is taking over as the coach of the trolls. Adamant has been waiting a while for the position and should bring alot to the comp as a head coach.

Justin Bieber

Welcome to the Euro's Ada, hopefully can do well for the Trolls in place of Pickers.

Just a shame Pickers had to step down, he did quite a bit of trading for them prior to the season :(.

Spinking

Welcome aboard Ada. Great new addition to the best XV comp.

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on July 12, 2013, 05:13:25 PM
Welcome aboard Ada. Great new addition to the best XV comp.

It is now we have Spinking onboard as co-administrator.

Ada you have an interesting team there is quality on the list but a terrible backline. Should have plenty of trading to do and i think next year you can make it a finals team.

Adamant

Thanks for the welcome lads. :)

Quote from: Holzman on July 12, 2013, 05:16:22 PM
Ada you have an interesting team there is quality on the list but a terrible backline. Should have plenty of trading to do and i think next year you can make it a finals team.

Yeah, I think we have 6 defenders in total haha. Having The Chad and Stiffy retiring this year didn't help... :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on July 12, 2013, 05:23:49 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 12, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Yeah, I think we have 6 defenders in total haha. Having The Chad and Stiffy retiring this year didn't help... :(
Sorry about that, think I stripped you guys of your depth in a trade for Selwood...

Justin Bieber