Main Menu

EXV Round 11

Started by Hellopplz, July 11, 2013, 02:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah, Nost has a killer midfield, so favs for the title are Holz and Nost to take it out. Although Iceland are coming along nicely and may be the dark horse ;).

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 16, 2013, 11:51:15 AM
Yeah, Nost has a killer midfield, so favs for the title are Holz and Nost to take it out. Although Iceland are coming along nicely and may be the dark horse ;).

my midfield isnt too shabby

Pendles (115) Barlow (110) Boyd (104) Douglas (101)   Deledio (95)

douglas has been great this year, I think alot of people dont realise how good he has been)

Nails

What about Metal HP?

We have scored 2nd most points in the competition.

Whilst they all may have the stars when it comes to finals Depth is key.

Jobe Watson, Leigh Montagna, Scott Thompson, Shane Tuck, Daniel Cross, Adam Treloar (star kid), Lenny Hayes, Brock McLean, NDS, Adam Cooney

Whilst it might not be the best midfield the world has seen..

Though Jobe Watson and Montagna are a good first 2. (but our best player is a forward, Stevie J who's matching Ablett)

If they suffer an injury to one of their stars their midfield is crushed. If we suffer an injury we just choose one of our other 100 midfielders. Come finals time Dane Swan and ROK could get rested in the same week

Bye bye Nost if that happens.

Holz could lose Pendles, Barlow and Deledio in same week. Bye bye Holz.

Don't underrate the Metal.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 16, 2013, 12:08:21 PM
What about Metal HP?

We have scored 2nd most points in the competition.

Whilst they all may have the stars when it comes to finals Depth is key.

Jobe Watson, Leigh Montagna, Scott Thompson, Shane Tuck, Daniel Cross, Adam Treloar (star kid), Lenny Hayes, Brock McLean, NDS, Adam Cooney

Whilst it might not be the best midfield the world has seen..

Though Jobe Watson and Montagna are a good first 2. (but our best player is a forward, Stevie J who's matching Ablett)

If they suffer an injury to one of their stars their midfield is crushed. If we suffer an injury we just choose one of our other 100 midfielders. Come finals time Dane Swan and ROK could get rested in the same week

Bye bye Nost if that happens.

Holz could lose Pendles, Barlow and Deledio in same week. Bye bye Holz.

Don't underrate the Metal.

Its not going to happen those guys arent injury prone.

not like im screwed though i have the gun backline.

even with Pendles Barlow and Lids out I could make up a midfield of

Goddard, Gibbs, Boyd, Douglas, Simpson and still have Shaw, Adcock, Malceski, Thompson down back.

Nails

No they're not injury prone. But they're all finals bound and playing for teams that are a solid chance of resting their premos for finals. What if Pies rest Pendles and Dockers rest Barlow? Then you in trouble.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 16, 2013, 12:27:34 PM
No they're not injury prone. But they're all finals bound and playing for teams that are a solid chance of resting their premos for finals. What if Pies rest Pendles and Dockers rest Barlow? Then you in trouble.

Deledio,  Gibbs, Boyd, Douglas, Simpson and still have Goddard, Shaw, Adcock, Malceski, Thompson down back.

elephants

Best emergencies line in the comp! #depth ;)

Adamant

Resting stars is overrated. The only teams that do it consistently are Geelong and mabye Hawthorn.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 16, 2013, 12:41:28 PM
Best emergencies line in the comp! #depth ;)

thats my depth.

Def: Adcock 82 Thompson 77 Dixon 78
Fwd: Petrie 83
Ruck: Sandilands (just getting going) Clarke 80
Mids: Swallow 67

mass injuries is the only thing that can stop me. That backline is saving me.  I need anthony back (wish he was JOM)

watch out everyone the biggest gun in the comp is about to get going