2014 NFL FF Thread - No league - Talk Draft Strategy

Started by Mat0369, July 08, 2013, 02:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Also sit Marshall. I have 2 reasons for this, first off my opponent has him so I hope he sucks  :P

2nd reason is that Minny have been top 10 against WR's so it is a poor matchup while Sanders is a must start with Peyton at QB, Tampa gives up the most points to WR's and Washington is middle of the road but Evans has been a RZ threat.

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on November 16, 2014, 10:20:54 PM
I have no idea how I'm going to fit D-Jax, Sanders, Evans and Marshall into 3 receiver spots :3

Leaning towards dropping Marshall, flower the bears and he's under a bit of an injury cloud (although last time I dropped him he had 3 touchdowns!)

Going for four in a row :D

flowering wow, that makes it 5 in 2 games on my bench, while Crabtree also had his first td in 100 years! This is luck at levels not before seen!

Lucky Evans had 200 yards 2 tds and 10000000 points :3

Mat0369

Jukes

So my side now has 1019.90 points this season. The next highest in the league has 999.82. And yet I'm 5-6 (assuming Antonio Brown doesn't pick up 63 points) after being 1-6 and a 50/50 shot at making the playoffs.

Scores of 112, 122, 101 and 118 in the last month :D compared to only one score over 90 (123) before that.

Jukes

Brees + Forsett + 12.5 points vs Boldin...reckon I've got this one :P five in a row baby!

Fitz and Julius Thomas being out for him really helped :P

flowering Coby "Allen is out so I'll do good!" Fleener and Brandon "Buccs are shower, right?" Marshall screwing me from getting a huge score though.

Capper

im in trouble

ME
91+
Scott Chandler
Torrey Smith

Him
105+
Bills D/ST

#GoJets

Jukes

I think 38-3 is the opposite of what you wanted :P Smith and Chandler did ok though but not enough I think unfortunately :/

I got up by 52 points, flowering wowee. Brees and Forsett put up 59.30 points, the two highest scorers for the week came in MNF for me, pumped! Extended my lead in overall points, and finally hit .500 :3

Mat0369

Forsett gave me a decent score this week and I destroyed my opponent who scored the lowest amount of points for the week

Jukes

I've won 6 in a row now :D easy win too, 117-78

Brees got going again this week, while Fleener also kicked ass with a couple tds. Evans and Gordon barely had 10 between them, want more :P think I'm in a playoff spot now, not sure tho

Mat0369

I benched Wright after his stinker last week and couldn't see if Reed would play due to having to be up for work. I started Rivera and Shorts instead, story of my season with 40 points on my bench

Jukes

Going to playoffs :D finished 8-6 and on a 7 game winning streak, coming top in my division and having the second overall seed. Didn't even play that good this week, only put up 95 because of Brees, Gordon and Reed.

Mat0369

I am only in consolation playoffs so no that it matters but I picked up the Ravens D to play over the Texans for this week. I am also benching Ryan Mathews (questionable and the Broncos Run D is beastly) for the Cruiser. I also unfortunately have to start Dalton at Cleveland (-1.8 last time he played them) due to Cam having a car accident and F'ing his back up.

Jukes

Brees vs Stills and 6.02 points to get me into the super bowl

Nervous but quietly confident. Brees projected to get 25.14 while Stills just 6.50.

Lost flowering 14 points dropping Eddie "Will share carries with Starks and is carrying an injury" Lacy for Crowell, my defence scored as many touchdowns as my 2 RBs, 3 WRs and TE

Jukes

GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL

Drew Brees you're been shower all year but I love you <3