Main Menu

That'll do

Started by roo boys!, July 06, 2013, 06:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

How bout that from the mighty roo boysssssss!

Can I just follow that up with lets not get ahead of ourselves, would still require some luck and more of those kind of performances to make the 8.

I'm going to try something knew and do my own 4 talking points.

1) Goldy dominating around the contests was key, Maric a big big loss. Tiges smashed in contested ball, clearance domination particularly in the second term turned the game.

2) Throwing Hansen loose in defence is looking like a masterstroke so far. Ball use does still need a little work but boy does that kid have a good set of dukes.

3) Eddie wasn't wrong when he called them "Tiger Mongrels". Haha maybe a bit harsh they're not all bad but jeez they do turn quicker than most on their own...

4) If Scotty Thompson doesn't at least make the squad of 40 for All-Australian then it's a joke, should certainly make the 22 as well IMO but I'd be biased. Destroyed JRoo today, 2 goals extremely late (one from a free kick that they didn't replay at the ground so not sure if contentious or not) made his stats look at least a little bearable, but up until the 20 minute mark of the last quarter Thompson had completely destroyed him. 3 possessions to that stage. Been doing this all year