Main Menu

50,000 Members !

Started by Vinny, July 02, 2013, 10:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

It's been a while coming but the Blues have reached 50,000 members :)

Well done lads ! Hope there's many more to come.

Mat0369

I received a package in the mail yesterday with a 'once off free 3 home game membership' for the season, I figured it was so the club could get to 50k, turns out I was right ::)

Master Q

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 02, 2013, 11:09:15 PM
I received a package in the mail yesterday with a 'once off free 3 home game membership' for the season, I figured it was so the club could get to 50k, turns out I was right ::)
I'd be pretty happy myself  :P Infact I'd be happy to get a free 3 home game membership from any Vic club  :P

Mat0369

Quote from: Master Q on July 05, 2013, 05:05:03 PM
I'd be pretty happy myself  :P Infact I'd be happy to get a free 3 home game membership from any Vic club  :P

I think they sent it to any members from last season that did not join this year to bump the total up. The club formally can not enter discussions with the MCC to play more games at the G until they hit 50k. I think my mate also got one

blue

so the fans that jump off the boat get a free membership. well that showers me, I would rather have less members. give it back you scabs

Mat0369

Quote from: blue on July 05, 2013, 07:36:00 PM
so the fans that jump off the boat get a free membership. well that showers me, I would rather have less members. give it back you scabs

Who said I stopped supporting the team? There are more people jumping on the wagon now then there have been in the last 15 years. I have my reasons for not getting a membership this year. The club needed to hit 50k to enter discussions with the MCC to play more games at the G so they sent out a bunch of free memberships to unsigned former members.