AXVS: TRADE DISCUSSION THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, June 29, 2013, 01:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

If anyone's looking to trade I have players such as
Chris Yarran
Lee Spurr
Sean Dempster
Josh Gibson
Mark Baguley
Campbell Heath
Toby Greene
Issac Smith
Stephen Hill
Farren Ray
Kyle Martin
Chris Knights
Shaun McKernan
Tom Lee
Stefan Martin
Troy Menzel
Matt McDonough
For sale, as well as picks 17 and 23 in the National draft.

Jay

Here is an update of our trading situation for everyone on our list. So if you want some big name players including Dale Thomas, Mitch Clark, Josh J. Kennedy, Justin Westhoff, Brett Goodes, Tom Scully, Reece Conca and many more don't hesitate to chuck me a PM.

OUR PLAYERS

ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK: Kepler Bradley, Aaron Davey, James Sellar, Jon Ceglar, Sean Gregory, Peter Faulks, Andrejs Everitt, Callum Sinclair

ON THE TABLE: Dale Thomas, Mitch Clark, Gary Rohan, Sam Gibson, Heath Grundy, Jed Lamb, Scott Lycett, Brad Sheppard, Jackson Paine, Will Hoskin-Elliot, Levi Casboult, Marco Paparone, James Stewart, Jason Tutt, Nathan Hrovat, Josh Simpson, Ryan Schoenmakers, Rhyce Shaw, Cameron Guthrie

COULD BE PERSUADED: Josh J. Kennedy, Justin Westhoff, Scott D. Thompson, Tom Scully, Reece Conca, Kade Simpson, Sam Darley, Alex Johnson, Brett Goodes

UNTOUCHABLE: Kieran Jack, Steele Sidebottom, Sam Jacobs, Josh Jenkins, Michael Walters, Matt Suckling, Mitch Golby, Jamie Elliot, Curtly Hampton, James Podsiadly

DRAFT PICKS: All picks available for trade (including pick 9 in the NAT draft)

TARGET PLAYERS

Defenders: Young depth

Midfielders: Looking for a 3rd premium to go with Jack and Sidey. Also some depth

Ruckmen: Not after any

Forwards: Don't want any but willing to give up a few

Draft Picks: We'll be offloading our picks

Justin Bieber

Jay

tbagrocks

Just maybe I was happy to help out Mr CW build up his team! We aren't all ruthless greedy people you know :o

You gotta be fair! Not just in trading but in everything you do ;D

Thus ends the sunday sermon :P

Memphistopheles

PLAYERS WANTED

Ok sorry to all those who have contacted me so far but I've been very busy with work up until now (*cough *cough election).

The Taiwan Dolphins are now in search of players and the #1 target for us is a consistent Vice-Captain option - someone that could even stand up as captain if Ablett has a poor patch.

If you have anyone you think could be up to this standard that you want to trade them please let me know.

All manner of talented players are on offer - Vlastuin, Zaharakis, Dickson, Lewis, Sloane to help this deal go through and our draft picks are available for trade.

Also we are on the hunt for another ruckman - ideally a ruc/fwd who we can play if Kreuzer is injured or a developing player to replace Jolly/Stephenson who won't be around much longer.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 08, 2013, 01:23:55 PM
Just maybe I was happy to help out Mr CW build up his team! We aren't all ruthless greedy people you know :o

Just smells like incompetence! A bottom team trading away good players to 'help' out a better team?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 08, 2013, 03:33:45 PM

Just smells like incompetence! A bottom team trading away good players to 'help' out a better team?

i dont see it that way, Tbag wanted the ruck i didnt want the fwd. the other part was a mid for a mid of similar avg.

i dont think anyone here is helping anyone out.

probably ontrade matera anyway so whole point is mute, tbag needed a ruck and got a #1 who is young think he got the best one available time will tell, i rate gawn sandi size mobile and can kick goals.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 08, 2013, 03:35:37 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 08, 2013, 03:33:45 PM

i dont see it that way, Tbag wanted the ruck i didnt want the fwd. the other part was a mid for a mid of similar avg.

i dont think anyone here is helping anyone out.

probably ontrade matera anyway so whole point is mute, tbag needed a ruck and got a #1 who is young think he got the best one available time will tell, i rate gawn sandi size mobile and can kick goals.

Jb was trying to be smart, but the point is there.

tbagrocks

Nothing wrong with the trade, we don't have to shop and get the very best deal possible you know :P  Both got what we wanted?

As I said, Mats was on offer all year as he would struggle to make our super forward 4! Wallis similar position ans really only pushing for the Utility spot even when he improves!  And I loved Hill this year!

Also, Mr CW was good and plesent to deal with, talking to you was like pulling teath! And then the tooth don't come anyway :P

KoopKicka

We are putting Cyril Rioli on the table, get in while he is hot! (not injured) ;)

others on the table:

Ben Howlett
Liam Jones
Martin Clarke
Lewis Jetta
Daniel Currie
Lewis Stevenson

Jay

DALE THOMAS AND PICK 9 ARE UP FOR TRADE

If you want mids we have: Sam Gibson, Dan Jackson, Tom Scully, Reece Conca, Matt Rosa all whom could be moved on.

If you want fwds we have: Mitch Clark, Josh J. Kennedy, Justin Westhoff, Michael Walters, Gary Rohan, Jamie Elliot

If you want backs/rucks: Then look elsewhere :P

Nails

Send myself/vinny offers for draft pick #14  or 12 idk ask vinny(I think?)

WEll send us offers for our first round draft pick, whichever number it is.

Vinny

Haha it is 13.

Yep, send offers guys. We are ready to chat.

Noz

I have had a few offers for Heath Shaw does anyone else want to make an offer before i sell him?