Main Menu

North v South II

Started by Holz, June 06, 2013, 08:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

North were the vicotrs last year but with the byes we are at it again.

Each team must have at least one in their respective squad

there will be 5 emergency instead of the usual 3.

Team North
Iceland
Belarus
Russia
Sweden
Scotland
England
Norway

Team South
Greece
Macednoia
Vatican City
Netherlands
Serbia
Belgium
Spain

*further details to be released later tonight

Ziplock

haha, dinos removed just to even the field? :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 06, 2013, 08:51:31 PM
haha, dinos removed just to even the field? :P

the dinos are the netherlands

Ziplock

sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

when I posted though south only had 6 teams in it :P

Are we going to do this based on captains? or votes?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 06, 2013, 10:20:21 PM

everyone check your PMs.

It will be on votes however as each team needs a representative I will be making the squads to make sure everyone has at least one representative, If teams dont have a representative in the team I will knock the lowest polling player out and replace them with the highest ranked player from that team that missed out.

I might have to do this on saturday but dont worry it will all come down to votes, we dont need to cheat as Team South has it this year I think the rise of the eagles helps alot.

Still team north has the guns mids (as usual) and the scary forward line. But a weak backline might cost them.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Holzman on June 06, 2013, 10:32:29 PM

everyone check your PMs.

It will be on votes however as each team needs a representative I will be making the squads to make sure everyone has at least one representative, If teams dont have a representative in the team I will knock the lowest polling player out and replace them with the highest ranked player from that team that missed out.

I might have to do this on saturday but dont worry it will all come down to votes, we dont need to cheat as Team South has it this year I think the rise of the eagles helps alot.

Still team north has the guns mids (as usual) and the scary forward line. But a weak backline might cost them.
I haven't received a PM? Also we going to decide who will be coach? If we vote on team I think it could get a bit clogged up.

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on June 07, 2013, 04:40:23 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 06, 2013, 10:32:29 PM

everyone check your PMs.

I haven't received a PM? Also we going to decide who will be coach? If we vote on team I think it could get a bit clogged up.

Have been tabulating the votes when I can get to a computer will get the team's out. The captains are nostra and I so that sorts any tied votes. I have nostras team and I have mine locked too.

Scrads

Sorry for not voting for a side Holz had absolutely no time this week :(