Main Menu

How dumb!!!!

Started by anchorman, May 20, 2013, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

How dumb were the players on Saturday night in the last play of the game?
The siren is about to sound,we are level.the ball is in the air close to our goal.
What happens!!! We let a four game player be the only player to try to contest a mark where four Swans players are.
Where were the other big men?Why didn't they try to spoil?
Why didn't they know that the siren was about to blow?Why didn't the runner go out and tell them?
WHY WHY WHY????????
Dumb football fellas.I bet Lyon ripped you all a spare one after the game in private.
DUMB DUMB DUMB.

Ziplock

you can't be everywhere all the time on the ground, especially at the end of a game when everyone's exhausted.

It may have even been a coaching error where you had too many big men riding the pine.

If I was you i'd just be happy you managed to pull a draw...

valkorum

Definitely not smart football.  There were at least 3 players all waiting for a crumb

anchorman

not happy at all.We should have won the game.That was just dum football.Even at ten year od games they would have punched the ball.
That is when you find out who has the football nouse,when players are tired.This is where you find out if they can still think.Obviously our players couldn't.
Hannath to his credit was the only  big man to the contest,but he was pushed aside and couldn't even get off the ground.Our senior players need a good rocket.

Cicjose

shoould have just kicked a point

Capper

i think you need to have a look at the 16 behinds kicked before you look at that!!!

anchorman

Quote from: tabs on May 21, 2013, 03:34:14 PM
i think you need to have a look at the 16 behinds kicked before you look at that!!!
I agree, but this was the moment where we could and should have won the game.The earlier part was history,there was nothing we could do about it at that stage.But we could have and should have won the game by contesting the mark and pushing it over the line.Ten year old football.