January Transfer Window Rumours

Started by Tominator, May 10, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Mata will head to United has Chelsea have accepted the 37million bid he just needs to pass a medical and he is there.

Also whats this about Man City buying Melbourne Heart?

elephants

City bought an 80% share in Heart. #catchyaALeague

I don't think we would sell Mata to title rivals... Oh, wait :P

Tominator

Quote from: Noz on January 23, 2014, 03:29:48 PM
Mata will head to United has Chelsea have accepted the 37million bid he just needs to pass a medical and he is there.

Also whats this about Man City buying Melbourne Heart?

Mata has reportedly asked for Mourinho to veto the transfer. Willing to accept a 60% wage cut and be banished to the Reserves in order to avoid a move to Manchester United!

I'm only joking with yas   ;D

Mata to United is all but done apparently. And don't United need him

Noz

United are giving him double his weekly wages that he received at Chelsea.

Now that Mata has been sold Chelsea seem likely to land Ross Barkley.

But again the biggest news of this post Salah has agreed to a 10million pound move  :D

Noz

Flower of Chelsea you bunch of pricks about to steal Salah from us. Flower you Mourinho he wanted to come to us now you just steal him from under neath our bloody flower fingertips.

elephants

Quote from: Noz on January 20, 2014, 02:33:25 AM
But the biggest news out of this is Salah has revealed he is keen to join Liverpool.  :D
Quote from: Noz on January 20, 2014, 09:35:32 PM
It seems we will get Salah before the weekend as we will be making a 12million euro bid for him  :)
Quote from: Noz on January 23, 2014, 11:22:38 PM
But again the biggest news of this post Salah has agreed to a 10million pound move  :D

Sorry man!

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3634770/title/salah-transfer-agreed

EDIT: lol :P

Noz

Salah wanted to join Liverpool for months. Now they just swoop on him and for what so they can waste his talent on the bench.

elephants

We lost KDB and seemingly Mata. Bit of depth won't hurt ;)

Noz

You have 21 midfielders. Depth is the least of your worries.

elephants

Ok say 2 of Oscar, Hazard and Willian get injured (very possible).

They would be replaced by Schurrle and..? Salah is a depth signing atm but from what I've read has the ability, just needs to develop the defensive game to start for Chelsea!

Smart bit of business but unfortunately his buy will always be linked with Mata's departure :-\

Andrew3737

Liverpool were retarded with the Salah transfer. They verbally agreed a fee in November and then halved it in the Jan window. Chelsea matched their asking price and now Salah moves to Chelsea.

Tominator

I thought Salah to Liverpool was a forgone conclusion before the start of the window ...

Classic Chelsea who just "buy to bench" players like these... also shows that a majority of footballers are only in it for the money

Rumours coming through of Michael Essien heading to Juventus or one of the Milan clubs

My Chumps

Quote from: Andrew3737 on January 24, 2014, 07:26:30 AM
Liverpool were retarded with the Salah transfer. They verbally agreed a fee in November and then halved it in the Jan window. Chelsea matched their asking price and now Salah moves to Chelsea.
Similar to Cristian Erikson. Hopefully Salah doesn't turn out as good, or Chelsea just end up selling him for half as much in a years time :P

BoredSaint

what about chelsea hijacking willians move to spurs..

#classicmourinho