January Transfer Window Rumours

Started by Tominator, May 10, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Quote from: Jukes on May 12, 2013, 10:56:10 PM
Mancini to be sacked and Pellegrini (Malaga) to take over at city after their FA cup FAILURE to the mighty Wigan.

Neil Lennon looks headed to Everton :( has been great for us, won us the last two titles and took us into the last 16 of the champions league after beating Barca and Benfica <3

United to sign Fellaini and Baines for 40mil from Everton, don't know the credibility though.
You can keep Lennon :P

Tominator

Mancini sacked effective immediately, it is now confirmed

Cicjose

specky92

Quote from: Tominator on May 13, 2013, 10:38:53 PM
Rooney to Chelsea is all the rage at the moment
"Wayne Rooney is holding peace talks with Manchester United after his U-Turn over asking for a transfer"

specky92

Former Santos official Vicente Cascione has claimed that Neymar will leave the club for Bayern Munich in the summer transfer window to link up with former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola.

Also Higuain to Arsenal for 18.5M (Not confirmed yet I think)

Tominator

Quote from: specky92 on May 14, 2013, 11:01:54 PM
Quote from: Tominator on May 13, 2013, 10:38:53 PM
Rooney to Chelsea is all the rage at the moment
"Wayne Rooney is holding peace talks with Manchester United after his U-Turn over asking for a transfer"

Changing by the day  :-\

Cicjose

Quote from: specky92 on May 14, 2013, 11:12:43 PM
Former Santos official Vicente Cascione has claimed that Neymar will leave the club for Bayern Munich in the summer transfer window to link up with former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/05/13/arsenal-seal-18-5m-deal-to-sign-real-madrid-striker-five-year-contract-agreed/

dont know about that

Tominator

Quote from: Cicjose on May 15, 2013, 10:35:25 AM
Quote from: specky92 on May 14, 2013, 11:12:43 PM

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/05/13/arsenal-seal-18-5m-deal-to-sign-real-madrid-striker-five-year-contract-agreed/

dont know about that

good job Arsenal

If Higuain is worth 18.5M then Benzema is definitely not worth 30M, not sure why Moyes supposedly wants Benzema so badly

elephants

If Arsenal have locked in Higuain then that is a really nice piece of transfer work by them.

Heaps of news about Cesc coming back to the PL. Would love to see that from a neutral perspective (he won't come to CFC.)

Tominator

Chelsea appear consigned to losing out on Falcao and have turned their attention to signing Edinson Cavani for north of 45M

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on May 16, 2013, 10:52:08 AM
Chelsea appear consigned to losing out on Falcao and have turned their attention to signing Edinson Cavani for north of 45M

I've been hearing that if we were to lose out on getting Falcao we would be chasing Lewandowski or Schurrle, but I'd love Cavani at Chelsea!

tbagrocks

Quote from: NigeyS on May 16, 2013, 11:07:01 AM
Quote from: Tominator on May 16, 2013, 10:52:08 AM

I've been hearing that if we were to lose out on getting Falcao we would be chasing Lewandowski or Schurrle, but I'd love Cavani at Chelsea!
[/quote
Things will change as will players minds once the special one is appointed ;)

Tominator

elephants

Its actually been locked in for a few weeks Tom, this ain't that new :P

Tominator

David Villa to Tottenham is a possibility

Andre Schurrle to Chelsea is looming very large after he stated he hopes the club lets him go - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8722243/Transfer-news-Andre-Schurrle-hopes-Bayer-Leverkusen-keep-their-promises

and Sky Sports also reports Manchester City have won the race for Radamel Falcao