January Transfer Window Rumours

Started by Tominator, May 10, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

If Mario Gomez leaves I definitely can!

Tominator

Arsenal going after Stefan Jovetic for around 23M, not sure why Arsenal would need Giroud, Podolski, Jovetic and Remy though   :-\

By the way most of my sources are off an app called "Football Rumours", get around it it's pretty good (Y)

specky92

Quote from: Tominator on May 11, 2013, 09:17:31 PM
Arsenal going after Stefan Jovetic for around 23M, not sure why Arsenal would need Giroud, Podolski, Jovetic and Remy though   :-\

By the way most of my sources are off an app called "Football Rumours", get around it it's pretty good (Y)
Are you sure it's not Football Rumours 2?

Tominator

Quote from: specky92 on May 11, 2013, 09:27:07 PM

that's the one

specky92

Quote from: Tominator on May 11, 2013, 10:41:03 PM
Quote from: specky92 on May 11, 2013, 09:27:07 PM

love it, best 99c I've spent, cheers

that's the one

Tominator

Tottenham going after James McCarthy and Christian Benteke

Arsenal want Yohan Cabaye

AC Milan want Tim Krul

SOURCE: Sunday Mirror; http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/papertalk

Jukes

Mancini to be sacked and Pellegrini (Malaga) to take over at city after their FA cup FAILURE to the mighty Wigan.

Neil Lennon looks headed to Everton :( has been great for us, won us the last two titles and took us into the last 16 of the champions league after beating Barca and Benfica <3

United to sign Fellaini and Baines for 40mil from Everton, don't know the credibility though.

Tominator

Quote from: Jukes on May 12, 2013, 10:56:10 PM
Mancini to be sacked and Pellegrini (Malaga) to take over at city after their FA cup FAILURE to the mighty Wigan.

Neil Lennon looks headed to Everton :( has been great for us, won us the last two titles and took us into the last 16 of the champions league after beating Barca and Benfica <3

United to sign Fellaini and Baines for 40mil from Everton, don't know the credibility though.

Heard that one too...

If Wigan go to Championship I'd prefer Martinez as manager of Everton, reckon he is a better fit. Some talk that Roberto Di Matteo might become a candidate for the job...

Some talk also that Martin Jol may step down at Fulham leaving room for somebody to step in there too

Cicjose

Julian Draxler who had been courted by Manchester United, Arsenal, Dortmund and Real Madrid signs contract extension until 2016

Interested parties
http://www.givemefootball.com/344422-bundesliga-interest-confirmed-in-15m-manchester-united-arsenal-target

Contract signed
http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesliga/vereine/fc-schalke-04/2013/05/09/julian-draxler/verlaengert-vertrag-auf-schalke-bis-2018.html

stew42

Quote from: Tominator on May 12, 2013, 11:02:30 PM
Quote from: Jukes on May 12, 2013, 10:56:10 PM

Heard that one too...

If Wigan go to Championship I'd prefer Martinez as manager of Everton, reckon he is a better fit. Some talk that Roberto Di Matteo might become a candidate for the job...

Some talk also that Martin Jol may step down at Fulham leaving room for somebody to step in there too
Probably from all the Fulham fans. Basically once we got to 40 premiership points, we've stopped. Lost around 6 in a row, including Reading at the Cottage, and we'll miss on relegation probably on GD at this rate  :-[

CrowsFan

Stew it's actually impossible for Fulham to get relegated now, so no need to worry :)

stew42

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 13, 2013, 10:21:34 AM
Stew it's actually impossible for Fulham to get relegated now, so no need to worry :)
Only just :P

Tominator

Rooney to Chelsea is all the rage at the moment

elephants

Just what we need, another over-priced, out-of-form striker. Great.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on May 13, 2013, 11:51:41 PM
Just what we need, another over-priced, out-of-form striker. Great.