Main Menu

Ivan Maric time trail times?

Started by Noz, April 21, 2013, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Does anyone here know what Maric runs in a 3k time trail?

quinny88

Lol thats a bit random.

No idea but I will try find out.

Why the interest?

quinny88

Actually from memory they do a 2km time trial not 3km and I dont think Maric did it as he had a groin injiry through a bit of the pre season

Noz

I have been thinking this for a while watching the bloke run and it seems to me that he would struggle doing a 2km time trail and struggle to run out the game but each week he surprises me.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on April 21, 2013, 10:16:53 PM
I have been thinking this for a while watching the bloke run and it seems to me that he would struggle doing a 2km time trail and struggle to run out the game but each week he surprises me.

haha no he is definitely fitter than he looks. Spends more time in the middle than most ruckman I would say. has an awkward running style about him but covers the ground very well

Toga

Haha funny question Noz but you do have a point there. I was amazed last year watching him vs Port at AAMI, when he was plonked down at CHB for a quarter... Has a surprisingly quick closing speed! :o

And given last year he had pretty poor backup and was doing most of the ruckwork on his own, he's gotta be pretty damn fit!