1st in the 1st ranked league!

Started by KoopKicka, April 21, 2013, 09:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Oh boy! Jukes, Adamant and myself are lucky enough to be in the Dreamers Rookies league which is currently ranked 1st! Holy shower!  AND IM MOTHERflowerING FIRST!

Mr.Craig

Yeah, that's a decent effort.  :) :D ;D :o 8)

Jroo

Just saw that on Twitter. Nice effort Koop!

Dutchie64

Well done Koops and to all in that particular league :)

henry

Wow great effort? Congrats, long way to go in the season but hope you guys keep it up! Just out of curiosity, come end of season does the winning league win anything? I think the answer is no but could easily be wrong...

Dudge

Well done you 3, fantastic guys, keep going strong

Grazz

Well done Koop and to all in the league, outstanding effort. Best of luck for the remainder, Slight drop this week but still right up there. :)

KoopKicka

Quote from: Grazz on April 30, 2013, 03:49:02 PM
Well done Koop and to all in the league, outstanding effort. Best of luck for the remainder, Slight drop this week but still right up there. :)

Cheers Grazz, yeah the league dropped to 6th, but I still managed to snatch a win to go 3-0 :)

Grazz

Quote from: KoopKicka on April 30, 2013, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: Grazz on April 30, 2013, 03:49:02 PM

Cheers Grazz, yeah the league dropped to 6th, but I still managed to snatch a win to go 3-0 :)

Still not alot in it mate, next week you guys could well be back on top again with the big point swings that can happen.
Well done 3-0 is a great start, would be a very tough comp in that league. Best of luck for the weekend.