AXVS: ROUND 3 GAME CENTRE

Started by Colliwobblers, April 12, 2013, 10:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Wow, we ended up thrashing the Strikers. :o

I thought having Jelwood as captain would cost me, but just realised he had Jack with the big C and Sidey as VC. Those two have been very good for you in the first two rounds, Jay, but they both spudded up big time this week. Unlucky mate.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 11:23:09 PM

I thought having Jelwood as captain would cost me, but just realised he had Jack with the big C and Sidey as VC. Those two have been very good for you in the first two rounds, Jay, but they both spudded up big time this week. Unlucky mate.
Wish I versed your side spud. I would of gone heaps good and won even away from home haha.

Colliwobblers

have you been drinking while you filled in your time waiting to be able to get onto FF whatlez?  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 14, 2013, 11:27:19 PM
have you been drinking while you filled in your time waiting to be able to get onto FF whatlez?  ;D
Nah even though these two 'greats' complain after one injury and think they have untouchable teams and then they score sub 1600-1700 scores (taking off home ground) whereas I get a big 1900 with my shower side. Travis Boak for Asian AA.

Colliwobblers

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2013, 11:29:04 PM
Nah even though these two 'greats' complain after one injury and think they have untouchable teams and then they score sub 1600-1700 scores (taking off home ground) whereas I get a big 1900 with my shower side. Travis Boak for Asian AA.

One injury? I got a 50% score from my showerty emergencies and a 0 from McPharlin. It wasn't just a plain ole injury. Your team is bad and it scored bad.

KoopKicka

4 point loss to Taiwan, thats gonna sting really badly :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on April 15, 2013, 12:15:41 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2013, 11:29:04 PM

One injury? I got a 50% score from my showerty emergencies and a 0 from McPharlin. It wasn't just a plain ole injury. Your team is bad and it scored bad.
Obviously didn't score bad ::) the donut is unlucky though hahaha

JBs-Hawks

Ales with the highest score in AXV history :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 15, 2013, 01:02:32 AM
Ales with the highest score in AXV history :P

put me on the bottom of the ladder you buttmuncher!  :o

JBs-Hawks

Sorry mate, im sure tibet will take that spot off of you shortly :)

JBs-Hawks

Btw collie I was just looking at the fixture and I play the dongs away twice is that correct?

Jay

Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 11:23:09 PM

Yes well done Ada. Nice score especially with Waters out :o

Knew I should've given the captaincy to Hoff ;) WHAT A FLOWERING LEGEND

Toga

Might I say, a bit of a masterstroke bringing in Cooney for van Berlo this week? :o :o

Those extra 50 points basically got us over the line! 8)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 15, 2013, 01:28:58 AM
Btw collie I was just looking at the fixture and I play the dongs away twice is that correct?

a bit rough, but that is how it has to be you both have the same home and away games overall as does everyone, and after everyone had played each other the extra games i had to add in to fill out the rounds remaining and keep home and away games even meant you had to play the dongs away again....

but don't worry the second time is in round 19 by that time all the dongs players will be in wheel chairs :)