Round 1 Bashers v Eagles Showdown

Started by Holz, April 12, 2013, 12:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Spink, were you meant to be doing round 2? I think you have used the round 2 scores for the round 1 matchups...

Spinking

Might have got confused - Took the scores from Round 3 in the AFL.  Was that wrong?

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2013, 01:02:30 AM
Serbian Eagles (Holzman) 149 defeated Belgian Bashers (elephants) 129
Swedish Metal (Nails) 140 defeated Greek Titans (Spinking) 83
Vatican Valkyries (Ziplock) 132 lost to Macedonian Wolves (Scrads) 144
Russian Roulettes (nostradamus) 139 defeated Scotland Savage Sons (Whatlez) 127
Norwegian Trolls (picker_man) 137 lost to Iceland Polar Bears (Hellopplz) 145
English Lions (JB Hawks)  134 defeated Belarus Bison (Lahug) 131
Dutch Dinos (Hawka) 114 lost to Spanish Stallions (Torpedo10) 123

nice try bashers, eagles were just way too good on the day.

Well this is Holz summary here that he did, there are quiet a few different scores :-\

Spinking

Not sure exactly how its happened, but Ive done a check on my numbers and they look right even though they are different from Holz' calculations.  Can folks review their teams and let me know if I've made an error there.

Scrads

Quote from: Spinking on May 13, 2013, 12:35:01 PM
Not sure exactly how its happened, but Ive done a check on my numbers and they look right even though they are different from Holz' calculations.  Can folks review their teams and let me know if I've made an error there.

OK just wait and see what Holz says I guess. I am doing progress scores for this round atm by the way.

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on May 13, 2013, 12:44:48 PM

OK just wait and see what Holz says I guess. I am doing progress scores for this round atm by the way.

Im putting 100% faith in spinkings scores. I was rushing the scores and may have made a few errors, i took the scores people did themesleves whereas Spinking is doing them all his self.

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on May 13, 2013, 12:47:01 PM
Quote from: Scrads on May 13, 2013, 12:44:48 PM

Im putting 100% faith in spinkings scores. I was rushing the scores and may have made a few errors, i took the scores people did themesleves whereas Spinking is doing them all his self.

Mine look right in Spinks calculations, I got the win in both sets of scores so not too fussed myself :P

Looks good Spink :)

elephants

Only blemish I notice is that the Bashers emergency is R. Shaw not S. Shaw :)

Great work though Spinka!

Spinking

Quote from: elephants on May 13, 2013, 01:18:32 PM
Only blemish I notice is that the Bashers emergency is R. Shaw not S. Shaw :)

Great work though Spinka!

Thanks mate. Updated.