Main Menu

Brisbane Discussion

Started by nrich102, April 05, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

He's Sam Michael, he's Sam Michael! And he's here to show you why

Sammy Michael my boi. Great to see the elevation. Hope you get a run son.

nrich102

Ringo

Got your wish Nails and suspect he will play whole game with Mayes or Green the sub.

Nails

Got him in like 3-4 of my XVs teams. Keen as.

strikes91

Green the sub ticks all boxes this week. he is a brilliant sub. always has good impact

Ringo

A little surprised we did not recall Goose.  Had a solid game in 2's last week but maybe needs a little more time in 2's

nrich102

Quote from: Ringo on May 23, 2013, 07:06:34 PM
A little surprised we did not recall Moose.  Had a solid game in 2's last week but maybe needs a little more time in 2's
You mean Goose?

Nails

Quote from: nrich102 on May 23, 2013, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: Ringo on May 23, 2013, 07:06:34 PM
A little surprised we did not recall Moose.  Had a solid game in 2's last week but maybe needs a little more time in 2's
You mean Goose?

Perhaps Goose would have had to play on Moose this week? (IDK who Moose is)

Good luck to Goose on spoiling him though!

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-24/golby-in-doubt-for-blues

Docherty may be a late in for Golby. Rocky's press conference when posted later may be interesting.

LF

What the hell is Voss doing?
He is the worst coach in the AFL at the moment.
I suppose he'll drop Hanley,Rocky and Zorko next week for not performing in the ridiculous positions he played them in.

strikes91

^^^^

your right, he has no idea. you don't play mids in the forward line. flower me what a killer. rocky is in the top 10 this year for disposals but throws him in a dead zone. putting staker up front in the 3rd was stupid, we were doing so well in the 2nd. sam michael had a dissapointing first match. i don't think he got a kick. bergers injury could be bad. longer could be back in again. we showed again we have no back up forward to brown, lisle failed again cornelious fails everytime. we need to splash every cent and try and get buddy. not going to happen but ffs we need an option. well done to bewick. had a really good game.

and btw ringo was maguire fit ? because not playing if he is was a major mistake.

nrich102

Put Big Boy up forward  :D

Ringo

Could not understand the Voss moves myself. Staker needed to be played back and stay on Waite rather than Patful who was well beaten. Disagree slightly with you strikes regarding Lisle as I think our structure looks a little better with him there,  Do not know why we use him in the Ruck though better to sort out the forward structure. 

Memo to Voss Rockliff is a mid use him there. Hanley is more beneficial running off half back line and down the wing.

What is it with sides these days that they can not kick the ball between the two big sticks.  Carltons bad kicking kept Brisbane in it but Brisbane failed to capitilise with similar bad effort in 3rd quarter a 1.7 return will not cut it. If we had converted some of these simple shots we would have still been in front at 3/4 time and possibly gone on with it.

Umpiring was again questionable especially the free Garlett got on Raines.  Again at the Gabba we do not win the free kick count.  Quite a few in the back calls should have gone Brisbanes way some around the forwrad 50 but were not paid.

Overall pleased with the boys and the continued effort from last week. Would like to see a win though as a reward for effort. Won the tackle count again and this was pleasing however we seemed to drop off a few in the last quarter though.

Back it up Friday night against the Pies - Clarke should return.

Strikes not sure what the story is with Maguire played in the reserves last week but did not play in the reserves yesterday.

kilbluff1985

Voss  could have a midfield of Redden, Rockliff, Zorko, Moloney, Black

But instead plays them out of position

strikes91

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 26, 2013, 11:44:17 AM
Voss  could have a midfield of Redden, Rockliff, Zorko, Moloney, Black

But instead plays them out of position

he puts players like polkinghorne and lester in there. ughh