A quick rate before euros starts

Started by Ziplock, March 25, 2013, 11:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

So, I think we should have a rough idea of what we think the ladder will be this year :P

Basically, pm me a list of the teams (excluding your own) in order from 1 to 13 (where you think they'll finish on the ladder this year)

make sure you include your team name :P

for teams with multiple coaches/ active assistants, doesn't really matter who sends in the list, so long as you tell your other coaching counterparts you're doing it :P

if anyone feels like cheating, just jump onto the predictions thread and take a squiz around.

It'll just be something interesting to look at come season end, I'll average out the rankings and get the estimated rankings from that :)

Don't troll (except for norway :P ), for instance, if I see someone ranking the valkyries as last, behind like dinos and greece just to piss me off, I'll completely discount your entire vote.

And track you down and smack you across the face.

that is all :P

Justin Bieber

I can't atm and I don't know how long i won't be able to so I'll try whenever...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on March 25, 2013, 11:15:36 PM
Don't troll (except for norway :P ), for instance, if I see someone ranking the valkyries as last, behind like dinos and greece just to piss me off, I'll completely discount your entire vote.

So if you happen to finish narrowly infront of them iin these predictions t's alright? :P.

I should get sleep as tired. Will try to do this tommorrow night when I get back!

picker_man

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 26, 2013, 01:01:39 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on March 25, 2013, 11:15:36 PM

So if you happen to finish narrowly infront of them iin these predictions t's alright? :P.

I should get sleep as tired. Will try to do this tommorrow night when I get back!

lol thats what i was thinking :) so 3rd last it is for norway ;D i'll send mine through 2moz aswell

elephants

What if you legitimately believe the Valkyries will get the spoon? You cant discount our vote then, thats racist!

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on March 26, 2013, 02:17:37 PM
What if you legitimately believe the Valkyries will get the spoon? You cant discount our vote then, thats racist!

it's like in elections, they dont let people with mental retardations vote.

same scenario.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on March 26, 2013, 02:31:16 PM

same scenario.

You don't have to be mentally retarded to work out the mediocrity in your team ;)

Remember when the Valkyries were good? Nah, neither do I.

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on March 26, 2013, 02:48:18 PM

same scenario.

You don't have to be mentally retarded to work out the mediocrity in your team ;)

that's all in the past.

I don't seem to remember a time when the bashers were good either :P

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on March 26, 2013, 02:56:36 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 26, 2013, 02:48:18 PM

same scenario.

that's all in the past.

I don't seem to remember a time when the bashers were good either :P

In for a treat this year then aren't you haha!!

Ziplock

we'll see.

you guys are tipped as one of the favourites... if anything, the valkyries represent the surprise packet :P

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

OH yeah I forgot to name Ballantyne, but he did shower so bad luck :P Also Mzungu who also did crap.

I might be forced to go to McDonalds on Thursday night so posting my team might be hard...  :-X