Main Menu

Bets

Started by Noz, March 21, 2013, 11:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Quote from: elephants on June 28, 2019, 02:21:37 AM
Pulling the pin on my punting career due to actually wanting a home loan and I don't want the banks to flower me over due to sportsbet popping up on my bank statement on the reg haha.

Big big fan of Eagles top 4, Freo top 8 @ 2.88 and if you're feeling like a real dig Swans top 8 @ $5. Don't hate Voss next Carlton coach @ $5

Won't be getting on myself but this is about the time I suss some futures for the run home haha

Good luck mate.  When we were saving for our first place, about 6k game from my winnings and accelerated our buy time, just saying.  :P

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 28, 2019, 11:04:08 AM
Quote from: elephants on June 28, 2019, 02:21:37 AM
Pulling the pin on my punting career due to actually wanting a home loan and I don't want the banks to flower me over due to sportsbet popping up on my bank statement on the reg haha.

Big big fan of Eagles top 4, Freo top 8 @ 2.88 and if you're feeling like a real dig Swans top 8 @ $5. Don't hate Voss next Carlton coach @ $5

Won't be getting on myself but this is about the time I suss some futures for the run home haha

Good luck mate.  When we were saving for our first place, about 6k game from my winnings and accelerated our buy time, just saying.  :P

Hahaha yeah very fair, its more the constant ins and outs from sportsbet that will piss off the banks - absolute dogs tbh #trusttheprocess

Gandalf123

Any mail getting round for the weekend?

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 08, 2019, 03:38:14 PM
Quote from: LaHug on March 08, 2019, 03:31:40 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 08, 2019, 03:29:25 PM
Darling $8 for AA, I'm on!

That's a really interesting bet. On one hand, I think $8 is way overs and would have him more like $3-4. On the other hand, I have him more like $3-4 because I still don't think he makes it... Any websites with good cash out options so, when he starts strong while Kennedy is injured, we can bail on it?

No unfortunately, that's on Vic Tab.

Anyone follow me on this bet?  Looks like a winner at this stage.  8)

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 26, 2019, 12:53:52 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 08, 2019, 03:38:14 PM
Quote from: LaHug on March 08, 2019, 03:31:40 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 08, 2019, 03:29:25 PM
Darling $8 for AA, I'm on!

That's a really interesting bet. On one hand, I think $8 is way overs and would have him more like $3-4. On the other hand, I have him more like $3-4 because I still don't think he makes it... Any websites with good cash out options so, when he starts strong while Kennedy is injured, we can bail on it?

No unfortunately, that's on Vic Tab.

Anyone follow me on this bet?  Looks like a winner at this stage.  8)

Love your work mate!

Rusty00

Anyone got any NBA futures bets on?

Do we see any value in the ROY market with Zion's injury news?

LordSneeze

Quote from: Sinclair00 on May 01, 2020, 06:07:07 PM
Anyone still interested in an arbitrage betting calculator (aka hedging calculator)?

I came across this one the other day and it is pretty decent.

DELETED BY MOD

You can calculate stakes automatically, bias stakes and round them.

Hopefully it helps someone!

Sorry, but I won't be clicking the link. Creating an account just to post this and stating you "Found" it is suspect, looks more like promoting your own site without disclosing it.

LaHug

Quote from: LordSneeze on May 04, 2020, 10:44:21 AM
Quote from: Sinclair00 on May 01, 2020, 06:07:07 PM
Anyone still interested in an arbitrage betting calculator (aka hedging calculator)?

I came across this one the other day and it is pretty decent.

DELETED BY MOD

You can calculate stakes automatically, bias stakes and round them.

Hopefully it helps someone!

Sorry, but I won't be clicking the link. Creating an account just to post this and stating you "Found" it is suspect, looks more like promoting your own site without disclosing it.

Definitely looked like spam to me. Deleted his post. Thanks LS