Main Menu

Bets

Started by Noz, March 21, 2013, 11:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Noz on March 21, 2013, 11:42:07 PM
Ele with missing several of your key players do you think you can still pull up for a win?

No mate, I don't expect to win. I actually rate Freo this yr but if they can't beat us with all our injuries then they will forever remain in our shadow :P

GM

Quote from: elephants on March 23, 2013, 12:59:24 PM
Ele with missing several of your key players do you think you can still pull up for a win?

No mate, I don't expect to win. I actually rate Freo this yr but if they can't beat us with all our injuries then they will forever remain in our shadow :P
Come on Ele, I can't see why you can't win.Your backs are strong & Fwds are stronger.So money in the bank.
Took $2.10  @  -3.5 pts start for $1k.

elephants

Quote from: greenmoon on March 23, 2013, 01:12:00 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 23, 2013, 12:59:24 PM

Come on Ele, I can't see why you can't win.Your backs are strong & Fwds are stronger.So money in the bank.
Took $2.10  @  -3.5 pts start for $1k.

Yeah for sure mate we definitely CAN win but I don't think we should really go in as favourites :P

Noz

elephants

Bad week mate :P

Noz

Next week i will shine.  8)

elephants

Hahaha yep! Plenty more market next week :)

kilbluff1985

i really like Richmond for next week and Sydney/Saints by a big margin

elephants

I'm keen on this...

Pies on the line (-13.5) vs North into Lions over Bulldogs
Paying $2.84

Justin Bieber

I think I went three weeks back Lions/Collingwood/Hawthorn

5.60$

Noz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 24, 2013, 01:40:19 AM
i really like Richmond for next week and Sydney/Saints by a big margin

I'm going to stay away from the Saints/Suns game

Suns defenders are getting better each year and Riewoldt kicking a bag is no certainty
Broughtan and Murphy entering the line up will be huge for them.

Suns could give a huge upset here and grab the 4 points.

elephants

This^ I tipped the Suns :o

Vincent

Port into Collingwood paying $3

Noz

Couple bets I'm looking at currently.

Nathan Jones - most touches in the game against Port.

We may decide to chuck Boak on him to go head 2 head and this will result in Jones having a good game and gathering lots of clearances and contested possessions. Looked quite good in the pre season and looks set out to have a great year still only 24 and will push himself into the midfield elite this year.

Port to win over Melbourne.

If Mitch Clarke and Chris Dawes doesn't play the current odds for Port at $2.10 may be a sure thing will lack avenues to goals and without one or both of them they will struggle, Martin stepped up in the pre season match a couple of weeks ago doubt he can do it again.

Anyone care to share your opinions on most goals in the Hawthorn/Geelong game.

With the weather possible being a bit wet the key forwards may struggle so I'm learning towards some of the medium players options, Bartel and Breust are a couple I'm looking at.

elephants

Get on Chappy or Bartel. Always up for the big games those two!