Andrew Swallow

Started by A TEAM, March 10, 2009, 03:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A TEAM

any roos supporters know how his ps is going? i know he was pretty good against the blues but will he be in roos best 22?

mog_dog00

i wud say he is gonna get a gig - yea he'd be in the 22 atm

A TEAM

yeah he was injured last year and i heard he's having a good ps. so i looked at his stats from 2007 he was getting 100+ some weeks and 80+ avg. he was also top 10 in total takles in the whole league aswell. thats gold at 240k! only problem is will he get a game. if he does could be the steal of the season!

Bmo23

carving it up on the track in ps......played 22 games then 3 finals in 2007, played 1st 3 in 08' dropped to find form in 2's, copped a bad injury a couple weeks later and couldn't regain his spot midseason in a decent team that should've finished season top 4. for the price a must have. loves to tackle and puts head over ball every time. only negative maybe disposal effeciency. will easily be in best 22 in my opinion.

Coochgrass

Great value if he plays and his NAB form and scores suggest he should.  He could up being a great $ maker to trade up another player from a amid to a premium!

TEHCOON

ando10

Bo

He's def in their best 22. You gotta have some balls to run him though there's alot of quality around that price. He tackles alot. GL.