Main Menu

NBA Youth Draft

Started by Windigo, March 17, 2013, 10:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Gotta be dynasty Windi e.g. The Brow will be a gun long-term but has not shown much in his short NBA Career so far.

That Bonzia order seems shower ;) Haha nah, if everyone else wants to do that I will co-operate. Even though we probably should have sorted that out before finalizing the order so people can not be bias based on what pick they have :-\

No. 1 pick is harder than you may think - stoked to have it though. Am ready to pick, let me know when, Windi :D

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on March 21, 2013, 01:45:50 PM
Gotta be dynasty Windi e.g. The Brow will be a gun long-term but has not shown much in his short NBA Career so far.

That Bonzia order seems shower ;) Haha nah, if everyone else wants to do that I will co-operate. Even though we probably should have sorted that out before finalizing the order so people can not be bias based on what pick they have :-\

No. 1 pick is harder than you may think - stoked to have it though. Am ready to pick, let me know when, Windi :D

if the number 1 pick is a hard choice you obviously dont know basketball Jay :)

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on March 21, 2013, 02:04:36 PM

I said it is harder than you may think... Don't under-estimate the youngest MVP of all-time, mate

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on March 21, 2013, 02:10:05 PM

I said it is harder than you may think... Don't under-estimate the youngest MVP of all-time, mate

worried about his injury, durrant i felt was more deserving that year for MVP anyway.

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on March 21, 2013, 02:10:55 PM

worried about his injury, durrant i felt was more deserving that year for MVP anyway.
Sure you aren't playing a bit of reverse psychology and feel D-Rose is no.1? Haha, I'll make the right choice. But KD aint got no MVP. Rose was so important to that Bulls team and probably was the most valuable player that year.

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on March 21, 2013, 02:12:52 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 21, 2013, 02:10:55 PM

Sure you aren't playing a bit of reverse psychology and feel D-Rose is no.1? Haha, I'll make the right choice. But KD aint got no MVP. Rose was so important to that Bulls team and probably was the most valuable player that year.

For me Rose overated, was a joke he got the MVP over Lebron. Durrant is the only guy im happy to see take a MVP title away from Lebron.

Windigo

Your both banned for saying Rose & Durant.  :P

If your okay with this draft order thing then by all means....

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on March 21, 2013, 02:55:15 PM
Your both banned for saying Rose & Durant.  :P

If your okay with this draft order thing then by all means....
I'm sure most knew about them two anyway :P

So what's the draft order? And when can I do the big reveal? :P

Windigo

The first 6 draft picks are on the other page.

Now if you like...

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on March 21, 2013, 05:31:23 PM
The first 6 draft picks are on the other page.

Now if you like...
Wait so are we doing Bonzai draft or not?

Windigo

Yes, then we go to snake after.

1st Round:

1 2 3 4 5 6

2nd Round:

6 5 4 3 2 1

3rd Round:

6 5 4 3 2 1

Then Snake:

1 2 3 4 5 6

6 5 4 3 2 1

1 2 3 4 5 6

Jay

Lets get this under-way! With pick 1 I take 3xScoring Champion and All-Star MVP Kevin Durant

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on March 21, 2013, 06:00:29 PM
Lets get this under-way! With pick 1 I take 3xScoring Champion and All-Star MVP Kevin Durant

Windigo

Jay

Have not seen many better players at age 24 than KD. Will finish his career as one of the greatest scorers of all time.

Will PM Gossi