Main Menu

Martin on the trade table

Started by nrich102, March 15, 2013, 08:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Chelskiman

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 16, 2013, 01:29:35 PM
But his dad is a bikie ???

It doesn't mean he is though.  I know a bikie too, but I'm not in a gang and I never will be. 

elephants

O this is great, I'm gonna have to properly read through this when I've got a bit more time haha!

quinny88

Quote from: elephants on March 16, 2013, 01:55:22 PM
O this is great, I'm gonna have to properly read through this when I've got a bit more time haha!

Lol nothing to see hear

Guys honestly there are that many rumours going around about Martin I dont give a flying flower any more, its just ridiculous.
He has been found guilty of taking a sleeping tablet and missing training and he was punished with a 2 week suspension for it. Appart from that he has been in trouble for nothing. Not one thing!
Coaches have said they have been concerned with his behaviour, which they are now praising him for correcting and getting on the right track and thats all that has come out of it so I dont know why people persist in making up rumours and buying into the ones they hear when he is still at the club and still playing football and the coaches are saying they are happy?

Noz

All I'm saying is if Richmond can't control Martin and help him adjust to AFL life than maybe another club can and save his career. So many talented guys have had their careers cut short because they couldn't transform into the AFL lifestyle.

Chelskiman

Quote from: quinny88 on March 16, 2013, 03:45:53 PM
Coaches have said they have been concerned with his behaviour, which they are now praising him for correcting and getting on the right track and thats all that has come out of it so I dont know why people persist in making up rumours and buying into the ones they hear when he is still at the club and still playing football and the coaches are saying they are happy?

+ flowering 1!

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 16, 2013, 03:51:53 PM
All I'm saying is if Richmond can't control Martin and help him adjust to AFL life than maybe another club can and save his career. So many talented guys have had their careers cut short because they couldn't transform into the AFL lifestyle.

Yeah he would have to be drastically worse than he currently is for that to happen though. Look how many chances Carlton gave Fev or Sydney gave Barry Hall. And these were for things they were actually doing and getting suspended for not for things they were being rumoured to do. He is on track like we have said. Got a part time job, formed a close relationship with Chocco. He will have a long career at Tiger land, I have no doubt

elephants

Noz, Martin ain't moving to Port. End of story.

quinny88

Quote from: elephants on March 16, 2013, 05:35:09 PM
Noz, Martin ain't moving to Port. End of story.

Ohhh now it all makes sense haha  :P

Noz

I'd probably take my chances as a drug lord than play for Richmond.

Don't want Martin especially with Chad Wingard

Wingard will go past Martin this year.

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on March 16, 2013, 07:16:20 PM
I'd probably take my chances as a drug lord than play for Richmond.

Don't want Martin especially with Chad Wingard

Wingard will go past Martin this year.

Haha alright mate  ::) Both ridiculous statements

Chelskiman

tbagrocks

Considering the talent of Wingard, pretty  bias again from the Victorians, if any player was going to it is Chad

elephants

Hahahahahah, that is a horror call Noz.

tbagrocks

Yeah because Wingard is a spud and Dusty has totally proven him self at the level ::)