Main Menu

Dane Rampe

Started by blue, March 14, 2013, 01:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue

I read somewhere this bloke has been upgraded to senior list. can anyone confirm this and if so is he any chance to get a game, scored 48 dt on the weekend apart from that all i know about this kid is he is quick, can someone please fill in the gaps

Capper

Sorry mate but thats incorrect to my knowledge. If you have a link it would be great.

Rooster or AJ havent even been officially placed on the LTI list yet, so technically no one can be elevated yet.

I found this opinion piece Dane Rampe could be the surprise replacement for injured sydney defender Alex Johnson that said he could replace him, but it also doesnt mean he gets a game

blue

Ziplock

I definitely remember hearing rohan was on the LTI list... can't remember where from though...

Capper

There is no doubt that AJ and Rohan are or are going to be on the LTI list (I think Rohan is still on it from last year)

I dont know if we have 1 or 2 spots though.

After watching this, http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-03-12/smith-in-for-port-clash the swans appear in no ruch to elevate anyone

SydneyRox

Looks like Rampe is going to get the upgrade.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-03-14/rohan-showing-some-toe

Playfair hinting youngster Dane Rampe was the leading contender to be promoted to the main list, after no replacement was named today.

Capper

i think you missed a sentence

QuoteThe Swans on Thursday placed premiership defender Alex Johnson on the long-term injury list , with Playfair hinting youngster Dane Rampe was the leading contender to be promoted to the main list, after no replacement was named today.
so we officially have a list spot to upgrade someone and i think it will be Rampe at this stage

elephants

Not worth a shout in the DT/SC's?

He is cheeeaaappp as :D

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on March 16, 2013, 04:12:33 PM

surely a massive vest risk. and just because he gets upgraded doesnt guarantee him a game. remember cunners from last year.

blue

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 17, 2013, 12:58:37 PM

surely a massive vest risk. and just because he gets upgraded doesnt guarantee him a game. remember cunners from last year.

this is true, but as far as vest go most rookies are in the same boat. If he is named rd1 at the price. The money saved gets me out of my ruck situation.

elephants

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 17, 2013, 12:58:37 PM

Didn't get on Cunners and I reckon I'll pass on Rampe too. Cheers dude!

blue

I see he has now been upgraded

SydneyRox

dont think it is official yet, but it will happen

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-03-27/rookie-rampe-to-be-elevated-today

Now it is official

Capper

Does Rampe, Armstrong or Brown play though?

SydneyRox

Rampe and Armstrong named on the bench, at least one will start in green. Reckon Mattner/Smith to get red. Surprised they were both named!