Membership Points!

Started by ossie85, March 12, 2013, 04:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Another new one....

If you update your team's score during the round (player by player), you get 5 points per day.....

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on March 16, 2013, 08:11:05 AM

Another new one....

If you update your team's score during the round (player by player), you get 5 points per day.....

Do we have to update after every match to get the 5 points? Or just update it on saturday and sunday morning?

ossie85

If you update your team score on any day you get 5 points... can only happen once a day though AFTER a football match

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on March 16, 2013, 08:11:05 AM

Another new one....

Like this one Ossie - See the reasoning behind it as well.

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on March 16, 2013, 11:33:47 AM

If you update your team score on any day you get 5 points... can only happen once a day though AFTER a football match
Good Ossie, love this. Always happy to help you out :)

Purple 77

Right, so you could get 30 points for Round 1 just from updating after a match, on every day there is a match, then.

Justin Bieber

Going to say the Paris Nice Lyon Reindeers brother club is the Iceland Polar Bears (Euros).

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 16, 2013, 12:01:19 PM

Right, so you could get 30 points for Round 1 just from updating after a match, on every day there is a match, then.

Yup!

kilbluff1985

personally don't really like all these extra scoring opportunities like memberships and the latest one

why not just keep it players vs players

ossie85

Quote from: ossie85 on March 12, 2013, 04:30:18 PM
In 2014, your home game advantage will be at least partially dependent on your membership points levels (how much I'm still working out). No impact in 2013

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 16, 2013, 12:22:31 PM
Going to say the Paris Nice Lyon Reindeers brother club is the Iceland Polar Bears (Euros).

Hey! That's a watford bear

ossie85

And 10 points officially go to:

Sao Paulo Pumas
PNL Reindeers
Berlin Brewers
Moscow Spetsnaz

For graphic design!

Note: Graphics don't just need to be for your team logo/page/etc. If people want to make graphics for individual matches/special games/Worlds in general/will also accept that!

And for Alliances.... (I hope I have these teams and coachesright), the following clubs listed:

Dublin
BXV Bradford Badgers (whatlez)
AXV Laos Elephants (whatlez)

Moscow
AXV Mongolian Lambs (picker_man/Toga)
EXV Norwegian Trolls (picker_man)
BXV Crosby Cruisers (picker_man)

Seoul
EXV English Lions (JBs-Hawks)
BXV Huddersfield Hawks (JBs-Hawks)
AXV Australian Ales (JBs-Hawks)
AXV Kathmandu Eskimoes (KoopKicka)

New Delhi
BXV Winchester Werewolves (Colliwobblers)
AXV Vietnam Vipers (Colliwobblers)

As alliances! Just need the senior coach of each these to PM me to confirm it :) If you are the head coach (and I'm looking at Seoul) than no need to worry, except Seoul can't have two AXV teams - pick one, or neither will count

Justin Bieber

Dublin has Badgers, Elehants, Scotland Savage Sons and Serbian Eagles (Holz)

AFEV

Look like New Yokrk needs to step up their game in the graphics department!

Also Os is it too late to lodge new alliances?

ossie85

Nope, never too late for alliances