Main Menu

Adelaide top 4

Started by dtrain, March 04, 2013, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on March 08, 2013, 04:16:18 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 08, 2013, 03:52:11 PM
To finish top 4 you'll need about 17 wins??
Which means you'll need at least 5 wins from these games (expecting wins from the other games against GC/GWS/Port etc).
RD1 at home against Essendon
RD5 away against Carlton
RD6 at home against Hawks
RD9 away against North
RD11 at home against Sydney
RD15 at home against WCE
RD16 away against Collingwood
RD17 at home against Cats
RD18 away against Freo
RD23 away against WCE

I see these as your hardest games. If you get 5/10 of these games and win all the other games then your a chance for top 4.
Your'e giving them the Round 2 game against Lions which is at the Gabba and Brisbane's first home game of the season.  We have a good record against them at the Gabba so would not be so sure.
Yeh didn't mean it as 'giving' them wins for the other games (including round 10 against Freo :( ) but these are what I see as their toughest games. And in order to make the top 4 they will need to win at least five of them (plus win all the other games not mentioned)

Ringo

Quote from: Ricochet on March 08, 2013, 04:20:22 PM
Which means you'll need at least 5 wins from these games (expecting wins from the other games against GC/GWS/Port etc).
RD5 away against Carlton
RD9 away against North
RD15 at home against WCE
RD18 away against Freo
RD23 away against WCE

I see these as your hardest games. If you get 5/10 of these games and win all the other games then your a chance for top 4.
Your'e giving them the Round 2 game against Lions which is at the Gabba and Brisbane's first home game of the season.  We have a good record against them at the Gabba so would not be so sure.
Yeh didn't mean it as 'giving' them wins for the other games (including round 10 against Freo :( ) but these are what I see as their toughest games. And in order to make the top 4 they will need to win at least five of them (plus win all the other games not mentioned)
So basically if they lose other games it will increase the number of games they need to win out of these 10.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ringo on March 08, 2013, 04:23:26 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 08, 2013, 04:20:22 PM
RD5 away against Carlton
RD9 away against North
RD15 at home against WCE
RD18 away against Freo
RD23 away against WCE

So basically if they lose other games it will increase the number of games they need to win out of these 10.
Yep exactly. Those other games include Round 2 against you guys, Round 12 away against Tigers and at home against North in Round 20.

Hagebear

Well off the top of my head we beat Sydney in Sydney, Geelong, Essendon, Carlton, Freo away last year. No reason we won't do the same this year with an improving list.

Chopps

the sides i see us struggle with to beat at all let alone once Hawks and the Pies, every other team is an even chance.

Vincent

AFEV

PowerBug

This thread is hilarious!!

pyronerd

Adelaide will be good they said, they'll be even better than last year they said

:P

FOOTY IS BACK

is this thread a joke? cows wont make finals let along top 4!!!!!!!!!!!! might scrape in the 8 at best........... dont worry port wont ply finals either and will Finnish about 10th

PowerBug

Quote from: FOOTY IS BACK on April 29, 2013, 09:01:42 PM
is this thread a joke? cows wont make finals let along top 4!!!!!!!!!!!! might scrape in the 8 at best........... dont worry port wont ply finals either and will Finnish about 10th
Incase you missed it this is a bumped thread from early this year, when Crows supporters weren't joking. ;) Now it's all a big laugh now, while they sit there red-faced :P

FOOTY IS BACK

two key forwards missing will cost the crows any finasl chance........simple as that!