CENTREBET DRAFT LEAGUE - FF FANTASTIC (FULL)

Started by Colliwobblers, March 03, 2013, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Yeah not overly impressed with my decision making on Friday, was a toss up between NVB and Howlett to go on the field....

Only 103 point bad call....

Guaranteed to make the wrong call I guess!

Vincent

ok so we only get one emergency to come in, regardless of how many players are missing. i had 3 out and got Zaka's score and two donuts.

Colliwobblers

i didn't realize it worked that way - pretty flowering stupid IMO but can't be changed now.

Manbearpig

Good luck in finals, guys.  I find it interesting that Coyotes had pick 10 in the draft and has managed to have a gun team nonetheless.  Also think R-Dogs and Colli will be hard to beat in finals.  Very hard to pick a winner at this stage, but probably Coyotes to win against R-Dogs (unless they meet in prelim, of course).

nostradamus

Quote from: Manbearpig on July 28, 2013, 07:37:21 PM
Good luck in finals, guys.  I find it interesting that Coyotes had pick 10 in the draft and has managed to have a gun team nonetheless.  Also think R-Dogs and Colli will be hard to beat in finals.  Very hard to pick a winner at this stage, but probably Coyotes to win against R-Dogs (unless they meet in prelim, of course).

l think who we bench will have a big say when it comes to the finals......as well as if one of the lesser players has a huge game

**goodluck to everyone  8)

auscoyote

Cheers mate, ya kicked my ass today though. (how did i miss ball was out :-[)

My first draft comp but considering i like the occasional punt, i kind of make it my business to try and know as much as i can about teams and players, especially pre-season. (up 8k this season 8). My draft strat was to get best dpp 's so i wouuld have cover. Missed out on gun mids with draw so built other lines first then picked pontential breakout mids last. First 2 picks (10,11) was Roughhead ,Gibbs. Also made sure to have three prem rucks because they are always breaking down. Maybe i just got lucky, and maybe my strategy would of changed entirlely if i was enticed buy the #1 pick. It shall be interesting next year.

Its been a good comp, best of luck to all in the finals.

Manbearpig

Quote from: auscoyote on July 28, 2013, 08:58:33 PM

Cheers mate, ya kicked my ass today though. (how did i miss ball was out :-[)

My first draft comp but considering i like the occasional punt, i kind of make it my business to try and know as much as i can about teams and players, especially pre-season. (up 8k this season 8). My draft strat was to get best dpp 's so i wouuld have cover. Missed out on gun mids with draw so built other lines first then picked pontential breakout mids last. First 2 picks (10,11) was Roughhead ,Gibbs. Also made sure to have three prem rucks because they are always breaking down. Maybe i just got lucky, and maybe my strategy would of changed entirlely if i was enticed buy the #1 pick. It shall be interesting next year.

Its been a good comp, best of luck to all in the finals.

Ha ha, I missed that Terlich and Prestia were late outs.  Saturday arvo was the only time on the weekend I wasn't paying attention to the footy.

8k up?  How did you manage that?  I'm $15 up this season.  :P

auscoyote

Ha ha, I missed that Terlich and Prestia were late outs.  Saturday arvo was the only time on the weekend I wasn't paying attention to the footy.

8k up?  How did you manage that?  I'm $15 up this season.  :P

Gamble responsibly. I use my own shrewd multi method usually on pick your own lines 3-4 matches over afl/ nrl. Always keep a kitty(i started with 300 and now it is 2k) and dont bet for the sake of the punt. If no matches warrant the odds for the week Dont Punt!. Also you need a lot of spare time, foxtel IQ so you can watch every game, and a understanding misses haha. It helps if you throw her some of the winnings from time to time. :P Also dont punt if you want less stress in your life lol ;)

I could go into more detail but wont, all i can say is you have to work out your own system that you feel comfortable with and gamble RESPONSIBLY. Dont get greedy with long shots. its a long process thats taken me all season to build too with a couple of setbacks.

Enjoy the punt, Bet safe, and be lucky!

Manbearpig

That sounds like good advice, the bit about punting only when you like a particular game.  I used to bet simply because I had money in my account, but now I only bet when I like a game. 

Just wondering, can SYG and ROOMAX do trades even though their teams have been knocked out of finals?  I mean, I don't particularly want them to but I was wondering if they still have the ability to make trades.

nostradamus

Quote from: Manbearpig on July 29, 2013, 09:51:09 PM
That sounds like good advice, the bit about punting only when you like a particular game.  I used to bet simply because I had money in my account, but now I only bet when I like a game. 

Just wondering, can SYG and ROOMAX do trades even though their teams have been knocked out of finals?  I mean, I don't particularly want them to but I was wondering if they still have the ability to make trades.

nah once you're out you cant trade

Manbearpig

Quote from: nostradamus on July 29, 2013, 10:56:43 PM
Quote from: Manbearpig on July 29, 2013, 09:51:09 PM

nah once you're out you cant trade

Oh good. No complications then.

Manbearpig

Good game everyone. I'm interested in playing this again next year. Congrats to Wobblers for taking out the grand final.

On a side note, I'm going to win my CentreBet NRL Pro league in a canter. You guys should have given it a go. Easiest $250 I ever made.

nostradamus

Congratulations Colli and badluck I, great season by everyone..........well done guys  8)

Colliwobblers

Thanks everyone great comp, only thing i'll win all season :) only one that matters other than DT or SC overall which was not even the remotest possibility.

unlucky I, best side most of the season...

Mr.Craig