Toga's XVs Design Thread!

Started by Toga, February 28, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Hey all, just been doing a bit of design-type stuff lately (mostly in Asians) so thought I'd start a thread to keep it all together in. :)

Hope you all like my work, if you want anything done for your XV team don't hesitate to PM me and I'll do my best to whip something up for you!

Toga

Toga

Guernseys:

Birmingham Bombers:

Tibetan Llamas:

Laos Elephants:

Kathmandu Eskimoes:

Toga

Reserves Logos:

Ulaanbaatar Brumbies:

Quezon City Chimpanzees:

Formosa Sardines:

Dubai Tigers:

Paxke Pandas:

Thimpu Sherpas:

tbagrocks

Memphistopheles

Hey mate we're using those designs now.

Any chance you could get rid of the green on the Kathmandu logo for us.

Also I'd love it if you could do us a reserve team logo when we come up with a name.

Toga

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 28, 2013, 08:35:37 PM
Hey mate we're using those designs now.

Any chance you could get rid of the green on the Kathmandu logo for us.

Also I'd love it if you could do us a reserve team logo when we come up with a name.
Sure thing when I get a chance ill take the green off and send em to you & Koop :)

And yep too easy mate let us know the team name and ill put one together for you 8)

Memphistopheles

Hey mate have decided our reserve team will be called the Everest Yetis.

Go nuts on the logo, should be an interesting one for you.

And thanks in advance.

Justin Bieber

Could you try a logo for Badgers and Elephants? Thanks

Phasir

can he do one for your mum too? 8)

Football Factory

Hello Toga its me again  ;D  i know your busy at the moment but if you get a chance at some stage can you make up a team guernsey for the Nottingham Hoods  8)

AFEV

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 03, 2013, 11:53:23 AM
Hello Toga its me again  ;D  i know your busy at the moment but if you get a chance at some stage can you make up a team guernsey for the Nottingham Hoods  8)
I have a bit of spare time and can do this if you'd like...What would you like it to be like..?

(sorry for hijacking toga)

Toga

Quote from: Sid on April 03, 2013, 11:55:56 AM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 03, 2013, 11:53:23 AM
I have a bit of spare time and can do this if you'd like...What would you like it to be like..?

(sorry for hijacking toga)

Go for it Sid! :D

I'm busy as this week so will be able to do the other stuff for you FF but Sid is a pro at it so if you're happy for him to do it, go for it ;)