Started by Ricochet, February 22, 2013, 02:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ricochet on August 30, 2014, 11:57:21 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on August 27, 2014, 04:43:37 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on March 27, 2014, 04:23:04 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 27, 2014, 12:56:41 AM
Sidebottom > Beams

Might just keep a record??? I can gloat every week that way!!  8)

RND1
108 > 159
haha mate hows this!

Beams 143.58
Sidey 142.28

meaning that Sidey needs to score 168 or higher to beat Beams by 0.01 lol
Hey mate....

;)

elephants

Ricochet

Ricochet

Have updated the Complete Trades section on the front page here

Its been a busy trade period for the Crocs. I've combined all the completed trades into one below

IN  Harley Bennell + Nick Malceski + Nick Dal Santo + Josh Thomas + Shaun Burgoyne + Chris Mayne + Matt Rosa + Joel Patfull + NAT 38  + NAT 43
OUT  Bryce Gibbs + Josh Caddy + Dean Towers + Claye Beams + Dylan Buckley + Jamie Cripps + Nick Graham + Harry Taylor + NAT 15 + NAT 31 + NAT 47 + NAT 70 + ROOK 15 + ROOK 47 + ROOK 63

Our backline was our weakest link so priority was given there to strengthen that. The result is (If a few dpp changes go our way):

Nick Malceski, Nick Dal Santo, Heath Shaw, Shaun Burgoyne
(James FrawleyD/F, Corey Enright, Shane Savage, Jimmy Webster, Dylan Roberton, Joel Patfull, Dylan Grimes, Jackson Trengove, Tayte Pears, Kamdyn McIntosh, Jack Frost)

Its obviously very very old but only Enright and Burgoyne have the one year left with the remainder having contracts of 2 or more years left. So hopefully in that time kids like Jimmy Webster will develop into starters, while guys like Savage and Frawley are already there.

and hopefully we can sneak in a few more late trades before the end of the week

Ricochet

finallly

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-19/in-the-mix-round-eight

QuoteStar midfielder Steele Sidebottom (thumb) and defender Jackson Ramsay (shin) could return to the Magpies line-up for the trip to the Gold Coast if they can pass fitness tests

Ricochet

Good to see a young emerging KL star get some recognition.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-08-26/foley-backs-fleetfoot-mac

QuoteRecently-retired Richmond star Nathan Foley has strongly endorsed emerging Tiger youngster Kamdyn McIntosh.

Foley believes the hard-running McIntosh has what it takes to develop into a key member of the Tigers’ line-up over the next decade.

“It’s his first full year of (AFL) football, which people forget, and he’s played every game,” Foley said on this week’s edition of the Club’s official podcast ‘Talking Tigers’.

“He’s just got elite attributes . . .

“He’s a big body, he’s got an amazing tank, wins his own ball, gets it on the outside and, defensively, he’s unbelievable on the wing.

He’s had a great year.”

Ricochet

Get around Boris! Coming off a lovely 118ave too!

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2015-09-11/enright-to-play-on

QuoteGeelong veteran Corey Enright will play on in 2016, and could potentially break the club games record.

“The club made me an offer earlier in the year but I wanted to wait until the end of the season before making a decision,” Enright said.

“My body feels good and the coaches are happy with the way I am playing and I am keen to go on. It was disappointing to miss the finals this year but I think we have a good group of players and we will be back contending next season.

Ricochet

KL Crocs 2016 Squad

DEF Heath Shaw, Corey Enright, Nick Malceski, Shaun Burgoyne
(Brodie Smith[D/M], Matt Rosa[D/M], Sharrod Wellingham, Darcy Tucker, Lachie Hansen, Dylan Grimes, Ceeran Sheehan, Joel Patfull, Tayte Pears, Nathan Broad, Nathan Drummond, Ethan Hughes, Joshua Wagner, Corey Adamson[D/M], Teia Miles)

MID Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury, Dayne Beams, Joel Selwood
UTIL Steele Sidebottom, Luke Dahlhaus[F/M]
(Nick Dal Santo, Ryan Lester, Brayden Sier, Sam Menegola, Jordan Cunico, Ryan Davis)

RUCK Brodie Grundy
(Jarrod Witts[F/R], Mason Cox[F/R])

FWD Michael Barlow[F/M], Buddy Franklin, Jack Darling, Harley Bennell[F/M]
(Chris Mayne, Josh Thomas[F/M], Aaron Black, Sam Lloyd, Tom Curren, Corey Gault, Darren Minchington, Will Hams)

Best XV
Rookies

Nige

Christ on a bike, that team looks flowering nuts on paper fully fit.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on December 16, 2015, 12:52:50 PM
Christ on a bike, that team looks flowering nuts on paper fully fit.
8)

and yet, zero premierships

Ricochet

Haven't updated this in a while, so here we go.

Best XV

DEF Heath Shaw, Michael Hibberd, Brodie Smith, Sam Murray

MID Gary Ablett Jnr (C), Scott Pendlebury (VC), Dayne Beams, Joel Selwood

UTIL Steele Sidebottom, Touk Miller

RUCK Brodie Grundy

FWD Sam Menegola[F/M], Luke Dahlhaus[F/M], Buddy Franklin, Michael Barlow[F/M]

Bench

DEF Ethan Hughes, Nathan Broad, Teia Miles[F/D], Ben McNiece, Isaac Cumming, Brad Lynch, Joel Smith[D/M], Joshua Wagner, Angus Schumacher[D/M][/b][/color]

MID Lachie Weller, Shaun Burgoyne, Matt Rosa, Tim Kelly, Brayden Sier, Jordan Cunico

RUCK Mason Cox[F/R], Darcy Cameron

FWD Jack Darling, Ryan Lester[F/M], Darcy Tucker[F/M], Chris Mayne, Josh Thomas, Sam Lloyd, Aaron Black, Ben Ronke, Darren Minchington, Nathan Drummond, Pat Kerr, Tyler Brown[F/M], Sam Simpson, Mitch Crowden[F/M]