British XV's Vacant Coaching position.

Started by Ringo, February 13, 2013, 12:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Congrats Os and Jukes. A very fair result. We will have to wait for another chance!

Capper

Quote from: nostradamus on February 18, 2013, 10:30:14 PM
AXV (coach), EXV (coach), BXV (CEO), DT, DT draft, SC, SC draft, Spotrsbet, Sportal

.....and thinking about doing the new DT matchday comp  :o :o

*but l enjoy Elxam the most of all
i am similar
AXV (as-coach), EXV (as-coach), BXV (Coach), DT, DT draft, SC, SC draft, Spotrsbet, Sportal

plus have helped other teams with trades

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on February 18, 2013, 10:41:59 PM
Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2013, 10:18:01 PM
EXV, BXV, WXV, DT, Elite, APL.

Get around me.

doing work for apl? hahahahhaha, all you have to do is submit yo team once a week.

Eh, thought I'd add it to the list still

Colliwobblers

AXV (coach), EXV (coach), BXV (CEO), DT, DT draft, SC, SC draft, Spotrsbet, Sportal

You can't count Elxam - OSSIE DOES EVERYTHING ! we just read it and enjoy, but I agree it is my favourite league/s DT/SC

amazing amount of work goes into that i'd reckon

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 19, 2013, 02:21:54 AM

You can't count Elxam - OSSIE DOES EVERYTHING ! we just read it and enjoy, but I agree it is my favourite league/s DT/SC

amazing amount of work goes into that i'd reckon

l wasn't really counting Elxam, but just saying that it brings me the most enjoyment.

*and l agree totally ......the amount of work Ossie does is just incredible

Fletch74

Quote from: whatlez on February 18, 2013, 05:54:21 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 18, 2013, 04:59:02 PM
Votes been sent out for this team but think BXV will have 1 or 2 more coaches quit/sacked by start of the season
Yeah Sid hasn't been on in like a month. IMO if doesn't come on soon, then he should sacked...
I disagree... He has a life, or something has happened. "Sacked" is a bit harsh.

Maybe it is handed over to his assistant for the time being? I think that would be the better solution.

You don't know what has happened in his life... I've had it tough lately, and haven't registered my SC/DT teams yet, so should I be sacked from Elxam?

*BTW, congrats to Jukes and Os ;) *

Ringo

Quote from: Fletch74 on February 19, 2013, 05:52:03 PM
Votes been sent out for this team but think BXV will have 1 or 2 more coaches quit/sacked by start of the season
Yeah Sid hasn't been on in like a month. IMO if doesn't come on soon, then he should sacked...
I disagree... He has a life, or something has happened. "Sacked" is a bit harsh.

Maybe it is handed over to his assistant for the time being? I think that would be the better solution.

You don't know what has happened in his life... I've had it tough lately, and haven't registered my SC/DT teams yet, so should I be sacked from Elxam?

Your team Captain won't sack from the elxam ;) ;)
As I said there are a couple of teams that have been inactive and that is understandable as coaches maybe happy with teams and do not want to trade at all.  However in saying that as Administrator I need to ascertain if this is the case or circumstances have changed requiring some adjustment.

We have a good mix of coaches in the British, some a little more enthusiastic than others. and I want to give all coaches the chance to continue. Sacking is a drastic step that no one wants to take so I will being all I can to resolve any issues and concerns with coaches of these teams.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on February 19, 2013, 06:04:05 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on February 19, 2013, 05:52:03 PM

Your team Captain won't sack from the elxam ;) ;)
As I said there are a couple of teams that have been inactive and that is understandable as coaches maybe happy with teams and do not want to trade at all.  However in saying that as Administrator I need to ascertain if this is the case or circumstances have changed requiring some adjustment.

We have a good mix of coaches in the British, some a little more enthusiastic than others. and I want to give all coaches the chance to continue. Sacking is a drastic step that no one wants to take so I will being all I can to resolve any issues and concerns with coaches of these teams.
I remember in Worlds Tht you get 2 weeks no matter what I think. Not sure how it is now...

Ringo

You are correct in Worlds and the same rules will apply in British once the season starts that failure to lodge team for 2 consecutive weeks will result in dismissal from team.

This is one of the reason I wish to work with coaches and ensure we have 18 active active coaches/assistant coaches for the competition.