Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on February 15, 2013, 12:05:48 PM
Quote from: elephants on February 15, 2013, 03:14:32 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 14, 2013, 08:14:37 PM
Any trades?

He turned down Stants :o :o :o :o :o

Would never trade Balboa.

Fair enough, were really just seeing what you were gonna do :P another trade period on the cards though ;)

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 14, 2013, 07:59:07 PM
Quote from: Holzman on February 14, 2013, 07:57:03 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 14, 2013, 07:53:30 PM
Essendon and Collingwood in the same room :o

when i was running the bombers it was Essendon + North. that got interesting when we considered picking essendon spuds.
Saying that I am the assistant at the Owls with Noz so :o

But we are rivals in Asians :P
Well i have a balance of Sydney, Hawthorn, West Coast, Collingwood and GC

picker_man

This thread clearly awnsers the question raised in the "hey how do i join " thread on starting a new comp..... All these guys wanted to start a new comp so they could have a head coaching gig but none of them have applied ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on February 17, 2013, 12:55:29 AM
This thread clearly awnsers the question raised in the "hey how do i join " thread on starting a new comp..... All these guys wanted to start a new comp so they could have a head coaching gig but none of them have applied ???
Yeah I don't understand either.... ???

Capper

yeh this is very interesting. I would have thought that alot more people would have put their hand up

kilbluff1985

Might be the scoring system think some would rather SC/DT WXV/EXV Then Sportal

Colliwobblers

maybe put a link to this thread in THAT THREAD Ringo would be a good idea.

maybe don't tho because the result is a foregone conclusion, my vote would have gone 100% to someone who didn't own a team.

current applicants.... tick

someone who can be relied upon to fulfil the role

current applicants.... tick

Good luck to all the applicants in any case however many there may be by Monday, and may the best 2 win  ;D

Ringo

Good idea Colli will do that for next vacancy we have - hopefully none but worried about a couple of teams.

Toga

Just quietly I think ossie's application probably put a few off bothering applying... Looks like a sure thing lol :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on February 17, 2013, 11:11:45 PM
Good idea Colli will do that for next vacancy we have - hopefully none but worried about a couple of teams.

Don't worry too much, the demand is high and there seemed to be a lot of "outside" interest, and failing that I am sure Os or Jukes could be enticed to a new team in a solo role.

Think there are still assistants in British also who don't senior coach any other teams so shouldn't have any troubles in regards to that.

You've done a great job, BXVS seems to be going along just swimmingly

Memphistopheles

Now that I've had a taste of the comp thanks to an assistant gig in the Asian VX's I would be keen to take on a team (in whatever comp).

But, prior to that I wanted to see what it would be like before putting my hand up.

I'm sure a couple of the Asian XV coaches would vouch for my activity/being a decent coach (gone from one page of PM's to 21 in less than a week lol) if an opportunity did come up.

Also Toga is right. Even if I had been considering taking on a job I wouldn't have bothered applying against ossie whose credentials would have far outweighed mine (how can you not vote for the creator of the XV's?)

kilbluff1985

Votes been sent out for this team but think BXV will have 1 or 2 more coaches quit/sacked by start of the season

Toga

Yeah I can definitely vouch for Memph, he's been absolutely fantastic in Asians! 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 18, 2013, 04:59:02 PM
Votes been sent out for this team but think BXV will have 1 or 2 more coaches quit/sacked by start of the season
Yeah Sid hasn't been on in like a month. IMO if doesn't come on soon, then he should sacked...

Ringo

With more than half the coaches having voted join me in welcoming Ossie85 and Jukes as co-coaches of the Swindon Swaggers.

One of their first tasks which I conveyed in a PM is to have a compensation pick from Isreal Folau.  I will advice choice KB so you can update unpicked players. 

Join me in welcoming Ossie85 and Jukes to our coaching ranks.