FF SuperCoach Premier League

Started by Torpedo10, February 02, 2013, 10:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutta

I'm keen if spots available.
Finished somewhere around the 1000 mark  - Mutta's Legends

Torpedo10

A Reminder: If you are not on FF at least once every 2 weeks you will be kicked out of the league and the next highest ranked coach will be sent the Code. When I have PMed all Codes(Which I haven't done yet) and all coaches are in I will list the coaches in line for a spot and the ones in the league.

johnnytheboy1

Just Rated your Team Torpedo10 will now await the Code. I am fairly active every day on here and on YSCC.com.au which is launching there new website in the next 2 weeks.

quinny88

If there are any spots left I would be keen.
I finished 2414th last year

Torpedo10

Codes will be sent tonight.  :)

Torpedo10

16 out of 18 spots are filled.

Who is: 'You Got Raped' in this league? If I don't find out it was one of the managers I sent the code to I will remove the team.

Teams Yet to enter/Be confirmed by team name:

Cool9

NMFC97

maddog

Please EITHER Confirm your name as the one above if that is your team or enter the league with the league code I PMed you. If you didn't receive a PM with the code PM me saying so and I will PM you the code.

maddog

Just joined, thanks mate- Mad Dog Munch

Torpedo10

ladasp

Hey mate havnt recieved the code

Torpedo10

Sent the code to you now ladasp. Cool9 will now go onto the reserve list unless NMFC97 or ladasp don't enter the league soon. I have a suspicion that 'You Got Raped' is NMFC97s team.

GM

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 16, 2013, 02:38:59 PM
Sent the code to you now ladasp. Cool9 will now go onto the reserve list unless NMFC97 or ladasp don't enter the league soon. I have a suspicion that 'You Got Raped' is NMFC97s team.
Not the best of Names :o

Torpedo10

Quote from: greenmoon on February 16, 2013, 03:01:08 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 16, 2013, 02:38:59 PM
Not the best of Names :o
LOL yeah not a great name but that's my opinion.  :P

GM

Would hate to have the law enforcement looking into our league.lol ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: greenmoon on February 16, 2013, 03:28:27 PM
LOL might have to get a password for extra security LOL :o

maddog

Quote from: greenmoon on February 16, 2013, 03:28:27 PM

Well my cousins a detective, and even worse is a female lol. Secrets safe with me, i got my own things to hide from her haha