Wings/Centres:
J. Loko
D. Tupou
D. Low

Fullback:
M. Fonua

Hopefully they can all hold down their spots and make some cash money dollars

Hodg1y

Thanks for all your help guys. I'm from melb and this is the first time doing it. I don't kno to many players that will play week in week out but you have all helped me alot

gwilliams

No worries mate. Good luck.

I'm off to a pretty poor start. I have got 4 roosters/souths starters and 3 of them were very ordinary (fantasy scoring wise). I have got Inglis as captain, which turned out ok, but it would have been nice if he got one of those Merritt tries.

I also jumped off Sonny Bill when he got named on the interchange but he was the highest Roosters scorer and 4th highest in the game so I think that I'll be jumping back on his band wagon!

We only managed to get 7/20 coaches for the league. From memory the leagues will be filled out during the round so we'll get 13 random coaches added to the league at some point (or we'll be added to someone else's league).

colmullet

Leagues don't start till round 4 i believe but yeah if we don't fill it by then they will auto-fill with others i think

gwilliams

Thought I would keep track of the FF'ers in our league.

Here's the position after round 2, the current overall leader is on 2318 pts.

Team              Coach   Points Total   Rank
Jerboa Rats       Glenn    1016   2057   7930
Penguins          Mat       994   1991  15104
Sharks R Circlin  Colin     860   1983  16270
Stormadellica     Jon       964   1972  17846
Fear Boners       Darren    948   1926  25376
The Legends       Daniel    829   1921  26252
tony's team       Anthony   948   1897  30704
lps               MG        911   1813  48400

colmullet

how we all travelling? got players causing you headahces?

i got Tariq Sims n really not sure what to do with him, when he comes back in he should score fairly well but is in the seconds to get some match fitness back

gwilliams

Not doing too badly. A couple of players, other than my keepers, lost value this week, Paulo, Daniel Tupou, and Miller. Beale had a minimal increase but the rest are fattening up nicely.

gwilliams

Some big scores this week, Penguins have jumped to #1 amongst the FF'ers.

Here's the position after round 3, the current overall leader is on 3595 pts.

Team              Coach   Points Total   Rank
Penguins          Mat      1188   3179   5181
Jerboa Rats       Glenn    1102   3159   6186
Fear Boners       Darren   1172   3098   9957
Sharks R Circlin  Colin    1073   3056  13196
Stormadellica     Jon      1061   3033  15263
tony's team       Anthony  1032   2929  26552
The Legends       Daniel    888   2809  43126
lps               MG        968   2781  47360

colmullet

everyone still tracking their team or have we lost a few? haha

gwilliams

Still looking after mine. Had some shocker rounds after a good start but the last 2 weeks have been my highest scores for the season so hopefully I'm on the comeback trail  ;D

colmullet

nice, ive finally managed to get all my starters on field as keepers....how long and how many trades does it take to raise cash in this game!

schona36

Hey fellas.

You guys obviously know a lot about NRL Supercoach, would you be interested in writing a weekly article?

We previously just did AFL advice on our site but are moving into other sports as well, NRL is one of those.
Basically we need some experts who can give out advice.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers,
Schon

colmullet

what site is this?

id hardly say we have any experts here tbh, i know for me its just my first year of playing and im ranked around 20K which isnt setting the world on fire by any means

colmullet

hey boys, hows ya teams looking coming down to the pointy end of the season? trades left? i've got 7 up my sleeve with a full team of premo's as of this round

gwilliams

Not going too badly, 6 trades left, trading Horo to Parker this week to complete my team but have to deal with Inglis and Hayne.

Really can't afford any more injuries at this stage.