High Rollers League - 2023 looking for high overall finish

Started by acroyale, February 02, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acroyale

High Rollers league I created late last preseason with the aim of a top 100 finish which it succeeded, however a few coaches were stocking filler - looking for Expert coaches:
- at least 3 seasons experience,
- have finished in top 1000 atleast once and always finish in top 1%,
- enjoy supercoach, understanding how it is different to DT,
- will play out the whole season

If you don't fit this criteria be honest and join a different league, there will be plenty available!

Escapist

How do I join?
If im being honest, been playing for more than three seasons and have finished top 1000 twice- but didnt place top 1% last year. (top 4% in fact). Of course i'd play out the season!

NO SECOND PRIZES

I only came 2999 last year but have had 2 top 1000 finishes before that (never been out of the top 1%). With a good preseason under the belt I am roaring to go this year.... where can I join!!!!!

Cool9

Think I might have been in that league last year (hopefully not stocking filler!). Would be keen to go around again. My team Grasshopper fits the criteria.

acroyale

auscoyote

Yeah i have a league spot left and aim for overall every year.Fit your criteria and am usually in the top 1% every year except for last year which was a shocker. May i suggest you put FF in front of your league name    FF High Rollers,
Sounds like a cool league to be a part of.

HTM

I would like to join,  i haven't  finished in the Top 1000 yet though.. but 3 times in the top 3,000. Last year i was around 1100th. After being in the top 1000 for most of the way.

maddog

Hi acroyale, maddog here this will be my 3rd year or s/c, but played d/t for 5 years. Last year finished 116 in s/ c and the year before around 6000. If you need a filler i would appreciate an invite, thanks mate

cassius

Hey acroyale

Team Name: SomeGuysTeam
Finished 1511th last season.
Finished ~1200 season before.

This wiill be my 4th season

nightwalker_1310au

Would love to join the high rollers league been playing for the last 4 seasons. Spend more time on supercoach then I do working. Will play out the year and finished on 2 occasions in the top 1000. Please pm the code. kind Regards Sean.

acroyale

League looks imposing - 3 more experienced coaches to complete!

andyduncan22

Would like to join your league as im looking for a high standard league to join.
I have played SC since the begining. In my mates leagues i have made the GF every year and want more of a challenge. I will play out the year to the death. Usually finish top 1%.

Team name is Buddy Delicious
Top finish 670
Last season finished 3700.

NMFC97

Would love to join the league mate.

Finished 401 last year
Year before 1525
Have played for last 3 years massive addict

acroyale

League full thanks for all responses. Good luck this season.

Mr Adams

I hope I wasn't considered stocking filler seeings as though I did take out the title last season. 

The Cunning Stunts are keen for more in 2013.

PM me.