High Rollers League - 2023 looking for high overall finish

Started by acroyale, February 02, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acroyale

All messages responded and codes sent. Still waiting on a few coaches to complete the league.

Mondoftw

I’m keen.

Name: Thunder FC
Last years rank: 1789

Top 1% last 2 years running

acroyale

Thanks for those that PM'd me, 2 spots remaining for experienced coaches!

Samsturmfels

Quote from: acroyale on February 08, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
Thanks for those that PM'd me, 2 spots remaining for experienced coaches!
finished 412 last year and regularly finish in top 2500 (past 5 years). Interested if a spot is still free

LaHug

Finished 634 last year and have been in this league before. Happy to be in in again if you've got spots.

WhatsSC???

Had to create new account cannot access my old one.... previous FF name was Typhnn/Imagine

Finished last year
Name - Whats SuperCoach??
Overall - 178

acroyale

League is full - thanks for the interest and good luck for this season.

acroyale

Great start coaches - ranked 22nd after two rounds and no coaches off the rails.

Fid

I ended up being coming 2nd based in total points, but 9th in head to head and missed out on the finals.

I completely flowered up the last round by not loopholing Fyfe and not being able to utilise Cripps as my VC or Ahern on the field.

Oh well, I can't complain too much, as I am in 9 finals 

acroyale

And thats the season folks - a mixed bag for our league...
Congrats to Aenimist for winning the league with a strong finish to the season and to Rotlander who managed to hold on to the Highest overall rank.

Our League finished 62nd overall and we dropped right off at the end when we looked like we may have been a top 10 league again... but I am sure as always lots of learning and look forward to next year..

All the best for the offseason!

crowls

thanks AC.   anybody else f..k up their c on the weekend.     left it in danger and macrea.    went to move my C to olango and saw i was stuck with Macrea.  very gratefull he had a bloody good score as well.

LaHug

Quote from: crowls on August 28, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
thanks AC.   anybody else f..k up their c on the weekend.     left it in danger and macrea.    went to move my C to olango and saw i was stuck with Macrea.  very gratefull he had a bloody good score as well.

Could've been way worse! I managed to not stuff it up in SC but I did manage to think I'd changed it in DT only to realise I'd left it on Mitchell (only cost me 25 points as I was planning on Grundy, not Macrae). Funny how easy it is to stuff things up in the very last round...

Money Shot

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Money Shot on January 22, 2019, 10:37:23 AM
I’m in for 2019

Received the email invite to rejoin and have done so :)

The Company will be looking for a big improvement after my worst year ever last year

Fid