High Rollers League - 2023 looking for high overall finish

Started by acroyale, February 02, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acroyale

That's strange, SC said that I had re-invited previous league members for the High Rollers League?? Would have thought if you continued your registration from last year you would have received an invite...

LaHug

Quote from: acroyale on February 08, 2015, 09:54:34 PM
That's strange, SC said that I had re-invited previous league members for the High Rollers League?? Would have thought if you continued your registration from last year you would have received an invite...

Never mind. I'm just incredibly forgetful. Just checked and I'm in it. My bad ::)

LordSneeze

Im interested in joining.

I have only been playing 3 years
Finished 280 last year and 670 the year before. First year was a write off as I created a team on the last day.
Attempting to go for a top 200 finish this year.

axe9

Keen to join Mountalizians F.C  2013 rank 1700th last year 4970th played for years

popehands

DaveElNacho

You filled up the league yet? I finished 261 last year.

Also have a mate who finished about 240 if there's a spot for him too.

OptiPrimus

Any spots left? I'm keen, played for a few years now, consistently top 1000 finisher and do team through to final game.

mike

acroyale

Hey, mike do you meet the criteria for this league, only 1 spot remaining and have a few coaches enquiring? Cheers

acroyale

Departure of 2 coaches has seen two spots available - looking for candidates to replace - please see criteria of league.

Many Thanks

RaisyDaisy

Jimmykidd

I'd be keen of there's a spot. Been top 2,000 3 years running.

acroyale

League full - Looks like a strong group of coaches. Hopefully improved position this year.

Jimmy you will be reserve and first PM'd if I have any other coaches depart.

Jimmykidd

acroyale

Great Season from the High Rollers - finishing 28 overall getting as high as 19 from memory. As always strong coaches with 5 finishing in the top 1000. Special mention to Wato'sAllStars finishing 38 overall (enjoyed trying to beat you unsuccessfully) and Rotlander who won the league.

Look forward to next year to crack top 10 and hopefully you can join again.

cheers acroyale (AKA Highstriders)