High Rollers League - 2023 looking for high overall finish

Started by acroyale, February 02, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

acroyale

Only 2-3 Spots remaining - PM for the last of the spots. First in basis.

LaHug

Considering I have no idea what I'm doing and don't want to hurt the league's rankings, can some of you have a look at this and make sure it's a decent team?
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,91550.0.html
I probably need to change Billings (turn him into Higgins maybe?) but dunno where I'd get the cash...
Thinking either Bartel to someone a fair bit cheaper (Simpson, Enright, Birchall) but not sure which would be any good, or maybe turning a mid into Daisy.

acroyale

Consistant year and overall ranking of 68 - Nice effort- look forward to next year.

LaHug

Quote from: acroyale on August 31, 2014, 10:48:53 PM
Consistant year and overall ranking of 68 - Nice effort- look forward to next year.

Glad I could contribute and will be happy to go around again next year if you'll have me.

Hagebear

Hey mate, am keen to go around again of the league is still up and about?

acroyale

Thanks Hagebear - will be on again, looking to continue to climb in overall ranking - coaches will be of high standard again this year - hopefully we will have another bunch finishing in the top 100!

Ringo

I am  overseas atm but will be happy to join when I get back if spot still available.  Ringos Stars finished 825 last year.  Will be back in Oz Thursday

Hagebear

Quote from: acroyale on January 26, 2015, 11:26:01 PM
Thanks Hagebear - will be on again, looking to continue to climb in overall ranking - coaches will be of high standard again this year - hopefully we will have another bunch finishing in the top 100!

Awesome mate, looking forward to it  :D

Mr Adams

If there's a spot in 2015 count me in.

Had a shocker last year (still top 1%) but finished 456th in 2013 and took out the High Rollers league title.

Cheers.

Money Shot

Hawker_08

Quote from: acroyale on March 06, 2014, 11:13:31 PM
Only 2-3 Spots remaining - PM for the last of the spots. First in basis.

Love to get a gig if there are anymore spots remaining. Cheers

Fid

acroyale

10 Spots remaining - some of last years coaches yet to rejoin...

LaHug

Quote from: acroyale on February 08, 2015, 03:49:13 PM
10 Spots remaining - some of last years coaches yet to rejoin...

I didn't get an invite ???