High Rollers League - 2023 looking for high overall finish

Started by acroyale, February 02, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Adams

Just saw your message above Acro.

I know I had a shocker last year but I would have thought being the league champ would have guaranteed me a spot this year despite the overall score.

Devastated!

acroyale

Sorry Mate - didn't realise your team was Cunning Stunts - had so many pm's - I thought I automatically sent invites to the top 8 lastyear via supercoach invite list - you should have received an email.  It's a problem with having a different fanfooty nick to your supercoach team name!

If anyone leaves I will PM you straight away.

Mr Adams

Cheers mate that would be tops!

I enjoyed the league last year.

johnnytheboy1

I enjoyed being in this league last year look forward to this year.

SydneyRox

missed the invite, went into junkmail. let me know if a spot opens up.

acroyale

That time of year again - High rollers league expression of interest for remaining spots. Top 8 coaches (Based on Total Points) will automatically be recalled.

You Got Raped
SomeGuysTeam
No Second Prixes
Highstriders (Obviously)
Don't Hold Back
Jaegerbomb
Grasshopper
Cunning Coyotes

Looking for top 20 finish this year.

A successful member exhibits the following qualities:
- at least 3 seasons experience,
- have finished in top 1000 atleast once and always finish in top 1%,
- enjoy supercoach, understanding how it is different to DT,
- will play out the whole season
- enjoy friendly banter

Please PM your interest and why you should join.

If you don't fit this criteria be honest and join a different league, there will be plenty available and you will have more fun!

auscoyote

NMFC97

acroyale

2013 League has been recreated in SC this year. Those currently joined existing league please rejoin - league code posted in psyche out.

DC13

would be happy to join the league mate, really like the high scoring competitive leagues. I've finished top 1% for the past 5 years including 1100th in 2011, 950th in 2012 and 599th in 2013 and have had the best pre season studying of supercoach ive ever had by a long way so im hoping to finish top 100 overall. Hope you consider me mate, cheers.

acroyale

Still spots remaining, a few coaches still not transfered to recreated league. Refer to Psyche out or PM for recreated League code.

dilan

acroyale

Thanks for your interest Dilan - Please read league requirements and PM details if you fit.

acroyale

5 more coaches needed, 1 pending.
League almost complete.
PM me to get a final place in this competitive league.

LaHug

Almost certainly going to get smashed but cheers for the invite. Hopefully I can transfer my DT knowledge to SC without a hitch.