Relton Roberts Memorial League III

Started by Boomz, January 31, 2013, 11:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Grazz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 03, 2013, 05:46:02 PM
I'm back.  :)

Team: SC Champions

Onya torp, handy i can keep a closer eye on SC Champions.

Maca24

Grazz

Torpedo10

Quote from: Maca24 on February 03, 2013, 06:03:10 PM
I'm back for season 3 of Relton!
Welcome back! This is gonna be an awesome league.  :D

Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 06:00:31 PM

I can do the same with your team too, your team name makes it easy to know it's you.  :P  :)

Grazz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 03, 2013, 06:09:23 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on February 03, 2013, 06:03:10 PM
I'm back for season 3 of Relton!
Welcome back! This is gonna be an awesome league.  :D

Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 06:00:31 PM

This is true. :)

I can do the same with your team too, your team name makes it easy to know it's you.  :P  :)

johnnytheboy1

Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 04:46:43 PM
Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on February 03, 2013, 04:18:55 PM
Password is Taco was in YSCC Division 3 last year and finished last at the end of round 21 he had a ranking over 100000 i am not sure what went wrong but it is not good because you are letting the others in your league down

Had him in FF League Leaders, he let it go pretty early so i also kind of hope nothing bad happened with him. He was with us the year before and did ok. I tried contacting him but never heard back.  :-\
Ive seen it a few times on various coaches here and me and Dudge were talking about it the other day, what does YSCC stand for mate?.

Yscc Stands for Your Super Coach Coach we have a good fantasy site run by Marcus & Mark (FB Donkey) just chech it out Yscc.com.au.

Grazz

Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on February 04, 2013, 07:51:32 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 04:46:43 PM
Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on February 03, 2013, 04:18:55 PM
Password is Taco was in YSCC Division 3 last year and finished last at the end of round 21 he had a ranking over 100000 i am not sure what went wrong but it is not good because you are letting the others in your league down

Had him in FF League Leaders, he let it go pretty early so i also kind of hope nothing bad happened with him. He was with us the year before and did ok. I tried contacting him but never heard back.  :-\
Ive seen it a few times on various coaches here and me and Dudge were talking about it the other day, what does YSCC stand for mate?.

Yscc Stands for Your Super Coach Coach we have a good fantasy site run by Marcus & Mark (FB Donkey) just chech it out Yscc.com.au.

Thanks mate. ;)

JSelwood14

I was Lingy's Legacy, Matt. Is there any room left for me? :)

roo boys!

frisk

j959

i'm in!

sorry, haven't been on FF for a little while ...   :(
will be active during the season though for sure!  ;)

tigertops

if theres any spots available id be interested, as im looking for a good competative league.
and hey its hamburger eating relton roberts. how can u not be loving that

ill be on here most days pretty much from now on, as the NAB cup is here which means serious research time.

came around 4000ish last year

Torpedo10

MajorLazer

Let me in!!!!

I forgot about this gem of a league. :P

Btw, Password is Taco was me, but I wasn't in either of the other two leagues that you guys mentioned, but was in the RRML and helped create the league.