Relton Roberts Memorial League III

Started by Boomz, January 31, 2013, 11:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

It's back...

The RRML is back for it's 3rd season & we are aiming to do Relton proud yet again.

Last years entrants:
1. PyroNerd
2. Grazz
3.  j959
4.  Torp
5.  Holzman
6.  FREE SPACE
7.  Maca
8.  Pros
9.  Me
10.  MTTY
11.  Rooboys!
12.  Lingy's Legacy  Matt ???
13.  GetRichOrDieRyan  Ryan ???
14.  Bunyip
15.  HP
16.  Sid
17.  Tasty-Cheese  Dom ???
18.  Hirds Champions Jay ??? 

You are all welcome to join again and I'll send out a pm a bit later to remind you. The names with questions marks I'm uncertain about their usernames on here. If you are keen to join then post below and include the reasons you worship Relton for a better chance of getting in ;)

vossy12

ill join if i can? Relton is my god and i worship him every night

Grazz

pyronerd

Boomz

MTTY

Nige

Relton played for Richmond, the team I barrack for. While everyone else was iffy about him, I saw the potential and almost had a breakdown the day his AFL career ended. I still find the man a wonderful human being and worshipping him is only one of the ways one can honour him.

If a spot frees up, I'd like to be in.

HevvieEvvie

Quote from: vossy12 on January 31, 2013, 11:25:44 PM

Careful, you might go blind!  :o

BoredSaint

vossy12

Quote from: HevvieEvvie on February 01, 2013, 01:46:57 AM
Quote from: vossy12 on January 31, 2013, 11:25:44 PM

Careful, you might go blind!  :o
It's alright if it's for relton!

Grazz

Password Is Taco bailed on us last year in LeagueLeaders when we were sitting 9th overall so id put a line through that name.
Will this get up and running do you think?

johnnytheboy1

Password is Taco was in YSCC Division 3 last year and finished last at the end of round 21 he had a ranking over 100000 i am not sure what went wrong but it is not good because you are letting the others in your league down

Grazz

Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on February 03, 2013, 04:18:55 PM
Password is Taco was in YSCC Division 3 last year and finished last at the end of round 21 he had a ranking over 100000 i am not sure what went wrong but it is not good because you are letting the others in your league down

Had him in FF League Leaders, he let it go pretty early so i also kind of hope nothing bad happened with him. He was with us the year before and did ok. I tried contacting him but never heard back.  :-\
Ive seen it a few times on various coaches here and me and Dudge were talking about it the other day, what does YSCC stand for mate?.

Grazz

Boomz

Yeah thanks guys in that case I'll leave them out. Sending a PM out now.