EXV: 2013 Rookie List

Started by Holz, January 30, 2013, 01:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2013, 07:07:14 PM
Welcome Memph, great to have you around ;)

Anyone ever floated the idea of another trading period before round 1? Like a 48 hour trade window or something real quick? (Would be happy to help organise trades and threads and that if needed Holz)

no flower off, I can't deal with being bombarded by ridiculous offers from fark so soon.

nostradamus

Damn, l forgot to update my provisional rookie list.......am l allowed to alter it or am l just stuck with it because l'm late?

Ziplock

imo, I think it should be ok for you to change any players whose teams haven't played yet in NAB, but anyone who has is locked in wherever they are :P

elephants

Zip you dont get to vote.

Anyway, I havent heard from Fark for weeks, pretty sure he's gone into hibernation now that the bulk of trading is over :P

Ziplock

hence why I'm resisting a reinstatement...

Scrads

Think this is how LE feels atm:

elephants

Hawka

Sorry its so late!! didnt have net til the 12th and well been busy settling into melbourne!
Rookies are

Rory Taggert (Mid)
Taylor Garner (Fwd)
Brodie Murdoch (Def)
Murray Newman (Mid)
Tim O'Brien (Fwd)

Memphistopheles

So with Alex Johnson going down with a season ending knee injury do we get to elevate a rookie?

If so when's the deadline? It's good we get to see some of the rookies play first before we choose who to upgrade. Our rookie list is quite decent, I think most, if not all players should get some game time early.

Ziplock

it's an LTI, so whenever. Has to be out for at least 6 weeks though (not a problem with johnson considering it's season ending).

nostradamus

Quote from: Ziplock on March 26, 2013, 06:29:22 PM
it's an LTI, so whenever. Has to be out for at least 6 weeks though (not a problem with johnson considering it's season ending).

yep that's spot on......and you can even choose to delay it if you want to  ;)

Spinking

Can the Titans please have Max Gawn moved to their Senior List as a replacement for the injured Jonathan Patton.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on January 30, 2013, 09:48:36 PM
Corny won't get many games. Lions will play Lisle etc over him.

AverageCall/10?

Justin Bieber

Seeing as Tyson keeps pushing back his return, gonna elevate Jack Neade in place of him.

Means I can't use Tyson until Round 12 right even if he returns? I need to help up forward and should have done this a few rounds ago >:(.