EXV: 2013 Rookie List

Started by Holz, January 30, 2013, 01:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Rookie lists must be in by 8th of February. You pick 5 on your list who you can't name unless a lti occurs you can also upgrade a rookie halfway through the season. So that's after round 7 of the euro so round 8.

Each year you can pick a new rookie list, so you dont need to worry about using picks to upgrade players. Basically its a new rookie list each year. Also just because a player was picked in the rookie list does not mean they have to be rookie listed. I coudl rookie list pendles if i wanted to.

A player can be put on the LTI list and the rule is that player will not be avilable to be selected for the next 6 Weeks (this is 6 weeks of the afl not 6 weeks of the euro so the multi bye round do count in the 6 game total).

So for example murphy went down injured this year and missed the next 6 games with injuries. If you had clancee pearce on your rookie list than you could have brought him on and played him forthe next 6 weeks. Any time after the 6 weeks you can bring the LTI player back but the rookie you elevated must go back to the rookie list.

The only exception to this rule is say you elevated pearce for murphy and than you get to that 8th round and you can elevate a rookie. You can choose to turn pearce into that elevated rookie and than get another rookie who will be the guy who will go back to the rookie list once murphy is back.

In the above example if murphy say comes back after 4 rounds after a mircale recovery you wont be able to play him untill after the minimum 6 games missing is up. So be carefull when you put a player on the LTI list.

One important loophole I just though of, When you put a player on the LTI list it must be from a legit injury so I will check the injury list for clubs. This will stop people putting bad players who get a minor 1-2 week injury from going on the list

Scrads

If we post now is it binding or can we edit until the deadline ?

JBs-Hawks

Elliot Yeo
Taylor Hine
Tom Campbell
Sam Day
Scott Lycett

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on January 30, 2013, 08:42:05 PM
If we post now is it binding or can we edit until the deadline ?

Edit all you want.

Ziplock

In that case

Valkyries Rookie List
Brad Dick
Scott Gumbleton
Rory Laird
Sam Frost
Patrick Veszpremi

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 30, 2013, 09:01:02 PM
Elliot Yeo
Taylor Hine
Tom Campbell
Sam Day
Scott Lycett
Wow really? Hine, Day?

JBs-Hawks

Look at my team, Who would you rookie list?

Justin Bieber

Saad
Corniulius
Darley
Johnson

Over those 2. Especially Hine.

Even Ricky Henderson, Otten.

JBs-Hawks

In his 9 games for a 46 average what has Hine done to impress you? lol And he still has to work his way into a much strong Roos side then the GC side.

And i dont really want any of those players playing in the firsts, but if one of those 5 does well enough for me to need them im probably gonna have LTIs.

Justin Bieber

Corny won't get many games. Lions will play Lisle etc over him.

JBs-Hawks

Possibly, but do have 10 other senior listed forwards ;)

Scrads

Wolves:
Jed Anderson
Luke Lowden
Amos Frank
Sam Menegola
Beau Wikes

Justin Bieber

Tim Broomhead
Ricky Pettard
Aiden Corr
Dylan Addison