Ultimate Football Private League

Started by AlwaysHawthorn, January 23, 2013, 07:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysHawthorn

Is anyone interested in playing in my Ultimate Footy Competition Private League , you don't need to be an expect at AFL  and It is a draft based competition.

That is, you list your players you want preseason and the teams get selected according to the sequence you list the players in , but it's always a bit of a surprise who you end up with.

In my opinion , I found it better than alternatives such as Super League or Dream Team comps in 2012 as all players are unique to one team as you can swap and delist players without any restrictions or penalties.

This year I wanted to do at least 2 private leagues as it's more challenging than the public ones . I invited some players that I competed with last year in a public league but need more opponents still to make up the numbers.

I am entering one in points based and another in category based comps (see website ultimatefooty.com.au for explanation). The 2013 site will help with stats from last year with a guide to drafting list choices.

regards Mark

Nails

massivewalloftextinstantlymakesmeloseanyinterest

kilbluff1985

jabroni

nrich102

AlwaysHawthorn

I read your comments and here is the brief version. Come and Join our league, we have 12 players and want 4 more.

The excitement begins with the "D"' Day (preseason draft) and my reckoning is it will be about 2 weeks before Ultimate Footy 2013 opens to begin the registration of teams.

Draft starts when all competitors have submitted their list of players and team names. If interested, give some thought to your team names and organise a tentative draft order (name as many as you can but around 50 works well ).

There will be 18 rounds to play plus 3 or 4 weeks of finals and prizes and a perpetual trophy is planned.

You will be given the league number(s) when that happens.

Regards Mark